Fans kicking in to pay Toove's fine

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
God said:
Gods in on this.

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth and Rugby League. The NSWRL was without form and void, and darkness (Souths) was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the competition. And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was Manly-Warringah. And God saw that the NSWRL was good.

Hamster Huey said:
God said:
Gods in on this.

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth and Rugby League. The NSWRL was without form and void, and darkness (Souths) was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the competition. And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was Manly-Warringah. And God saw that the NSWRL was good.

The Book of Job. (Parra)

Job's (Parra's) friends did not waver from their belief that Job (Parra) must have sinned to incite God's punishment. As the speeches progress, Job's (Parra's) friends (fans) increasingly berate them for refusing to confess their sins, although they themselves are at a loss as to which sin they had committed. They also assume, in their view of theology, that God always rewards good and punishes evil, with no apparent exceptions allowed. There seems to be no room in their understanding of God for divine discretion and mystery in allowing and arranging suffering for purposes other than retribution.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
globaleagle said:
Have any of you twitter sheep sent the word out to ...I dunno...Wendy harmer (sp) and others of such ilk? gainsford-taylor... hugh jackman...peanut butterjars?
Done to Jackman he has 3,000,000 million followers so a dollar off each will pay fines for awhile pi

Meh, I bet jackman does bugger all.

At least Crowe helps his team out (by buying it lol) and not just hang out in the corporate box and give the players some tix to movies!

Stop eating pies fatass and donate some $$$$

globaleagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
globaleagle said:
Have any of you twitter sheep sent the word out to ...I dunno...Wendy harmer (sp) and others of such ilk? gainsford-taylor... hugh jackman...peanut butterjars?
Done to Jackman he has 3,000,000 million followers so a dollar off each will pay fines for awhile pi

At least Crowe helps his team out (by buying it lol) and not just hang out in the corporate box and give the players some tix to movies!

Jackman's not fat. ;)

mozgrame said:
globaleagle said:

Jackman's not fat. ;)

I was talking to his wallet!!

globaleagle said:
mozgrame said:
globaleagle said:

Jackman's not fat. ;)

I was talking to his wallet!!

That's no wallet, that's his wife. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

I'm not touching that with a 10 feet adamantium pole!

(The comment that is).

*backs away slowly*

Last edited by a moderator:
mozgrame said:
globaleagle said:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

I'm not touching that with a 10 feet adamantium pole!

(The comment that is).

*backs away slowly*

Haha. What comment ;)

What comment about comments?

Ah wait! Crap....quote owned!

*cough*

Anyway Jackman, time to stop bludging off the club and ante up!!!

Hey Guy's,

Managed to get a plug in on Grant Goldman's show this morning (thanx Grant) and it looks like we're generating some great interest.

Bank Account's been set up and details below but please everyone be aware that as we're not officially from the club we can't open an account in there name so this account is in my wife's name......hope she's not planning to do a runner...........bugga

BSB 732529
Acc 660133
Name is Deborah Pringle

I spoke to the club last night and still waiting back for some confirmation but looks like we'll be looking to present the $$$ before the Penrith game on Sunday arvo @ Brookie
Thanx for everyone's support.

Mybludog said:
Hey Guy's,

Managed to get a plug in on Grant Goldman's show this morning (thanx Grant) and it looks like we're generating some great interest.

Bank Account's been set up and details below but please everyone be aware that as we're not officially from the club we can't open an account in there name so this account is in my wife's name......hope she's not planning to do a runner...........bugga

BSB 732529
Acc 660133
Name is Deborah Pringle

I spoke to the club last night and still waiting back for some confirmation but looks like we'll be looking to present the $$$ before the Penrith game on Sunday arvo @ Brookie

Bluedog , if your a straight up legit guy ( no offense )

ill throw in $50

Guys dont also forget http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-FYI-Want-to-help-out-with-the-Toovey-fund-Silvertails-and-get-your-tax-sorted

If you haven't done your tax yet, give @Clint a call and money from your tax return will end up being donated here, that may come with some tax breaks too, who knows.

panash said:
Mybludog said:
Hey Guy's,

BSB 732529
Acc 660133
Name is Deborah Pringle

Bluedog , if your a straight up legit guy ( no offense )

ill throw in $50

About as straight up and legit as they come.
Not sure about Deb though! (joke)
It's all good, and a good gesture as a one-off that really gives us fans the chance to show Toovey what we think of the job he's been doing, and in particular that he did the right thing with his now-famous 'Ridiculous' speech.

I can vouch for Russell and Deb 100%. If you are worried about the money and where it is going to etc, do the bank transfer. It will definitely go to the club

But then they'll now how much we give and can determine how much of a true supporter we are!!!!!!!

lol

cough

Thanks to Russell and Deb as well.

Oh and....

Manly will contest the $10,000 fine the club was slugged with for Geoff Toovey's infamous post-match spray.

Sea Eagles powerbrokers finally received the NRL's breach notice on Thursday, three days after the NRL issued a press release confirming the club would be fined for what the NRL's head of football, Todd Greenberg, described as ''unwarranted attacks on match officials''.

Club officials are livid South Sydney forward Jeff Lima was suspended for only one week for his ''crocodile roll'' tackle on Anthony Watmough, who came into the encounter with a well-publicised leg injury. Toovey slammed the move as ''suspicious'' and was also agitated by the penalty count and a no-try ruling against Steve Matai.

sydney morning herald.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/northern-beaches/campaign-to-pay-geoff-toovey8217s-10000-fine-grows-in-tempo/story-fngr8hax-1226702082496

Campaign to pay Geoff Toovey's $10,000 fine grows in tempo
JOHN MORCOMBE MANLY DAILY AUGUST 22, 2013 1:06PM

SUPPORT is continuing to grow for the campaign to raise $10,000 to pay for Geoff Toovey's fine for criticising the referees at Manly's game against Souths on Friday night.

The Sea Eagles coach was angered by the penalty count against Manly in its controversial 22-10 loss against the competition's second-placed team.

RELATED STORY:

First Sea Eagles fans Sarah Fishbeck and Deb Kasmar announced they would be collecting money at Brookvale Oval on Saturday, August 31, when Manly plays the Melbourne Storm.

RELATED STORY:

Now fellow fan Luke Turton has launched a page on FundRazr and has already raised more than $1500 from 67 contributors, including an Eastern Suburbs fan who said he wanted to help "as I think this is a great way to show what the fans think".

"This NRL policy of not allowing criticism sounds very much like a communist dictatorship," the Easts fan wrote.

Mr Turton said "Tooves was sticking up for the boys, the fans and every team in the game when he questioned what the hell actually happened against Souths last Friday night".

"This second-rate referee performance has gone on too long and it's time to make a stand," he said.

"We all saw that try to Matai disallowed, we all saw the leg twist and we all saw the ridiculously lopsided penalty count.

"Tooves was simply saying what was on the minds of thousands of Manly fans and the footballing fraternity when it comes to the performance of the referees.

"Unfortunately the NRL didn't like the truth being spoken and hit Tooves with a hefty $10,000 fine."

To contribute to the fund, go to www.fundrazr.com and search for "tooves"

https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/2aCfe?utm_campaign=donation-thankyou&utm_medium=email&utm_source=08-2013

Mybludog said:
Hey Guy's,

BSB 732529
Acc 660133
Name is Deborah Pringle

Just transferred $100 into the account Russ.

Whilst I love the support for Tooves. I hope when he/the club gets it they make a suggestion it goes to a charity. I think that would be a win/win situation.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6