Fans kicking in to pay Toove's fine

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The online fundraiser is for people who can't make it to the game. The more people giving money at the game will look even better.

Shouldn't ppl wait until after the appeal? If it gets overturned then no money needs to be collected.

But i will happily pledge towards Toovs fine if the appeal gets knocked back just to show the NRL that the fans won't take this crap for much longer.

SeaEagle21 said:
Shouldn't ppl wait until after the appeal? If it gets overturned then no money needs to be collected.

But i will happily pledge towards Toovs fine if the appeal gets knocked back just to show the NRL that the fans won't take this crap for much longer.

If the fine is overturned Tooves should get to keep the $10k as a tip from the fans for representing us so well.

SeaEagle21 said:

My thoughts as well.

Plus I'll wait to see what mybludog says.

Rumour has it he bathes in the ashes of burnt notes amounting to 10k every day!

MadMarcus said:
SeaEagle21 said:

If the fine is overturned Tooves should get to keep the $10k as a tip from the fans for representing us so well.

Keep it for the finals. He is bound to need it then.

Have any of you twitter sheep sent the word out to ...I dunno...Wendy harmer (sp) and others of such ilk? gainsford-taylor... hugh jackman...peanut butterjars?

I'll be at the game and ready to contribute. May I suggest that a bucket is not the most appropriate cantainer to hold folding money, which is what we want to contribute - not just coins.
Also, if this collection does happen, then can I suggest to our PR department they alert the print and TV media to it so that it does get reported. Having 'grass root' fans dipping into their sky-rockets should make us "The Pride of the League." Souffs have relinquished this title thanks to the squirrel and the twister.

The Who said:
I'll be at the game and ready to contribute. May I suggest that a bucket is not the most appropriate cantainer to hold folding money, which is what we want to contribute - not just coins.
Also, if this collection does happen, then can I suggest to our PR department they alert the print and TV media to it so that it does get reported. Having 'grass root' fans dipping into their sky-rockets should make us "The Pride of the League." Souffs have relinquished this title thanks to the squirrel and the twister.

The Manly Daily/Telegraph are aware. Some many players have retweeted the link on Twitter that people have posted.

The Who said:
Also, if this collection does happen, then can I suggest to our PR department they alert the print and TV media to it so that it does get reported.

Me too. I daresay the buckets will be the fundraising ones which have lids and slots for folding money.

It's on the front page of The Manly Daily today, but it's probably worth publicising this again on Saturday week.

#Swearjar
Ill be at the Storm game and glad to reach into my wallet for this. I'll be writing the NRL a lot of emails if it is not overturned.

globaleagle said:
Have any of you twitter sheep sent the word out to ...I dunno...Wendy harmer (sp) and others of such ilk? gainsford-taylor... hugh jackman...peanut butterjars?
Done to Jackman he has 3,000,000 million followers so a dollar off each will pay fines for awhile pi

bones said:
MadMarcus said:
SeaEagle21 said:

Keep it for the finals. He is bound to need it then.

Thats what im thinking. It can be like a get one free rant against the referees for the rest of the season.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
globaleagle said:
Done to Jackman he has 3,000,000 million followers so a dollar off each will pay fines for awhile pi

Good one!

What's the bet greenburg sees this so decides to keep the fine in place to take money off us?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4