Favoured Players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Craig Fitzgibbon was one of my favourite past non-Manly players, current ones include Matt Bowen, Shaun Fensom and Reece Robinson

My favorite 3 Manly players from the past, Graham Eadie, Cliff Lyons and Steve Menzies

My favorite 3 Manly players from today, Brett Stewart, Kieran Foran and Jamie Lyon.

My favorite 3 opposition players from the past, Wally Lewis, Brett Kenny and Steve Rogers

My favorite 3 oppositions players from today, Ben Barba, Greg Inglis and Benji Marshall.

sheridanstand78 said:
My favorite 3 Manly players from the past, Graham Eadie, Cliff Lyons and Steve Menzies

My favorite 3 Manly players from today, Brett Stewart, Kieran Foran and Jamie Lyon.

My favorite 3 opposition players from the past, Wally Lewis, Brett Kenny and Steve Rogers

My favorite 3 oppositions players from today, Ben Barba, Greg Inglis and Benji Marshall.

Good selection there. Regarding the past favourites I would have trouble limiting to 3 because my favourites were Fulton, Lyons, Menzies and John Gibbs probably in that order. Favourite past players not with Manly would be Lewis, Lockyer, Price (he's an idiot but he was a great footballer).

Present day Manly favourite: Lyon, Watmough, Cherry-Evans
Non Manly present favourites: C. Smith, Ingliss, Gallen.

Fav non Manly past:

Wally Lewis
Paul Sironen
Brett Mullins

Fav non Manly Present:

Willie Mason
Sika Manu
Clit Commander

COMMANDER said:
Fav non Manly past:

Wally Lewis
Paul Sironen
Brett Mullins

Fav non Manly Present:

Willie Mason
Sika Manu
Clit Commander

Clit Commander? Is that like Author Author.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6