Favourite quote

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Alfie after Broncos defeated the Aints
'Saints cant play, Saints cant play.,'

Warrick Cappa on joining the Swans was asked if he had an IQ Test- There is nothing with my eyes!

Matai at the Live Site - I love these Boys as much as one of my legs :D

'The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy but where are they'
Reminds me of our team saying they didn't care who they played this year or where, we'll win anyway.

" Hey Ref I've got your mobile (fan holds up a phone) Alot of missed calls just like your game."
Kind of appropriate for the Nrl with Telstra as the sponsor and all the "missed calls".

Can't think of the players name but when Terry Kennedy was calling the league there was a russian player and he called it as

We have a Russian in space

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Best one in recent memory was at the Awards night on Friday when Des went up for his speech. He pulled out his glasses and said "Courtesy of OPSM!!"

Adam Muir on a stinking hot day trying to pack into the backrow of a non forming scrum stands up to see what's going on. Tooves still hasn't even made it to the scrum and Muir yells, "C'mon Poppy...faaarrk!.

"I hate it when people think i'm a dumb blonde. I know i'm not dumb. I know i'm not blonde either". Dolly Parton.

"This bloke has got 18 lives...he's a double cat...he's got two heads...he's a two headed cat..."

Mark Geyer describing Todd Carney after one of his earlier reprieves with the NRL.

1996 GF in the second half a manly player goes down hurt and terry hill is screaming at them to get up and go back in the defensive line.

Gus " You might be hurting but its going to hurt alot more if that go in your hole"

I liked in RLW last week asking George how he would be spending his time off

Relaxing, putting his feet up and avoiding Don Singe was the answer lol

Big George also had a funny comment about how fast DCE is ( or isn't ) when he scored that long range try. George said on the league lounge, "I came off just as DCE took off. I left the field, talked to the physio, said G'day to a few fans and when i turned around, he was still running". He's a funny big bugger our George.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8