Feleti Mateo.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Shoe1 said:
StuBoot said:
Shoe1 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
c eagle said:
Yes I have, and am still of the opinion he's still to small, now with a serious knee injury.... I think he's good, but just gets man handled by opposition packs , Jamie is defiantly not the man to fill chocs boots.....choc would take the field injured and bust his ass doing the tuff stuff....... In saying that he had to go, but I believe he's going to be hard to replace. Feleti will play a similar roll to gift, his lost won't be as bad.

Buhrer 180cm, 94kg
Watmough 181cm, 95kg

1cm and 1kg make all the difference :p

But is that extra 1cm and 1kg muscle or fat?

I'm still not sure whether 1kg of muscle weighs more that 1kg of fat, despite countless hours of debate.

Now you're asking is 1cm of muscle taller than 1cm of fat???

Yeah ok so they are the same height and weight, but you don't see choc get man handled like Jamie...Jamie hits the edges, choc does the tuff yards up the middle....... Unless Jamie changes his roll, then who assumes chocs work rate in the team

c eagle said:
Yeah ok so they are the same height and weight, but you don't see choc get man handled like Jamie...Jamie hits the edges, choc does the tuff yards up the middle....... Unless Jamie changes his roll, then who assumes chocs work rate in the team

This is where we will really struggle. Buhrer an edge runner, Horo an edge runner, Fellatio an edge runner, T Red an edge runner. Dunamis & JSL will have to step up, bulk up and go for 80 minutes. We are going to need Jake T, Sao & MCK to step up big time. Mason is the only other new recruit who will play firsts. Vave & Tetevano unlikely.

mickqld said:
c eagle said:

This is where we will really struggle. Buhrer an edge runner, Horo an edge runner, Fellatio an edge runner, T Red an edge runner. Dunamis & JSL will have to step up, bulk up and go for 80 minutes. We are going to need Jake T, Sao & MCK to step up big time. Mason is the only other new recruit who will play firsts. Vave & Tetevano unlikely.
Hi mick , how is the weather up there feathered friend ?
By the way brother I believe Vave and Tetevano will surprise you with their powerful plays as these guys can not only bend the line but they can also bend the opposition backwards as well . Something most of our boys failed to do this season

mozgrame said:
My fat is always bigger in the morning. So between muscle, fat and water retention, which is the best to poke the missus in the back with in the morning?

Either way, it's always hilarious right? Right??? Who's with me??? lol

Aahhh. You guys suck.

Moz, I think muscle is best for that type of activity, fat and water retention tend to fluctuate. Deep down the muscle is always there and willing and able.

I think our team will look something like this;

Snake
Taufua
Lyon
Matai
Hiku
Foran
DCE

Mason
Ballin
Lawrence
Buhrer
Symonds
Mateo

Lui
Starling
JSL
Vave

I think that's a great side, with a strong bench. I hope Mateo gets a start, because I think one of the problems with is game, is he has always been expected to come on and pull a rabbit out of hat, and it's resulted in too much pressure and dumb plays result. If he can have a start, warm into the match, and then use his skills, I think he'll do well.

StuBoot said:
mozgrame said:
My fat is always bigger in the morning. So between muscle, fat and water retention, which is the best to poke the missus in the back with in the morning?

Either way, it's always hilarious right? Right??? Who's with me??? lol

Aahhh. You guys suck.

Moz, I think muscle is best for that type of activity, fat and water retention tend to fluctuate. Deep down the muscle is always there and willing and able.

Cheers @StuBoot

Can't wait for tomorrow morning. It's gonna be piss funny!!!

c eagle said:
Was feleti playing 80mins at warriors? , from memory he would need to go off for a breather....... We will miss choc and Glenn's 80min efforts, doing the hard yards when it counts....... I'm a little worried that we are not going to have that player which digs into the line coming out of our own end when really needed, choc was great at this....

He was equally great at knocking on when he was trying to play the ball too fast coming out of our end. Which made us have to tackle twice as much as usual. We will miss Glenn, im not so sure about Choc. He is a big head and i don't think many of the players really looked up to him.

BOZO said:
mickqld said:
c eagle said:

By the way brother I believe Vave and Tetevano will surprise you with their powerful plays as these guys can not only bend the line but they can also bend the opposition backwards as well . Something most of our boys failed to do this season
No idea how the weather is at home I'm in Thailand. Bit rainy today in Phuket but the Singhas are still going down the same.

mickqld said:
BOZO said:
mickqld said:
c eagle said:

No idea how the weather is at home I'm in Thailand. Bit rainy today in Phuket but the Singhas are still going down the same.

Are Singhas prostitutes? :huh:

Seems to be a few departing the Warriors, but not much arriving. Maybe they are freeing up their salary cap for a major signing in 2016.

Eagleheart said:
Rodo said:
Eagleheart said:
I am a little concerned about this signing.....!

I have read somewhere that we have paid 600k including TPs, I hope this is not true because that is far too much money IMO. He is simply not worth that much coin. His last two seasons have not been anything really to rave about. And I dont think the Warriors are loosing much sleep if any, over letting him go.

Anyway this is all just my opinion and not based on months of in depth player research. I guess time will tell and I really hope I am proven wrong and he fires in 2015, but I just dont know if that will happen.

:s

Where did you read that? There is no way he would be getting that amount of money.

I read it here

http://www.nzwarriors.com/threads/mateo-set-to-leave-the-warriors.39794/page-2

And the post is as follows:

.............."I'm surprised Manly paid so much for him. 600k including TPs is a lot. Apparently Toovey convinced the board they need an attacking maestro to balance out their workmanlike pack. But what tipped it is that Foran's agent has been dicking them around. They don't want to break Lyon and Matai up. Mateo as back-up 6 but mostly 13..

The upside of all this is that Matai's pisséd at rumours of Matai's pay packet. Man the plot thickens...He tried to get my source to confirm the amount.

I have no idea how this will end. It sounds like days of our lives.".........

Obviously I am not sure if any of that post is true though....! :blush:

That was off a forum. With the salary cap pressure and the other signing there's no way in the world we paid 600k for a player who has been playing in the reggies.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7