Finals thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Nordburg

First Grader
Lol... Feels like the NRL are writing a script each year with the slogan History Happens. Feels like each year the NRL hand picks the premiers!
2013 SBW return,2012 Storm redemption,2011 Shane Rodney's final game and 2010 the NRL just felt sorry for the Dragons

yokahontas

Bencher
2013 SBW return,2012 Storm redemption,2011 Shane Rodney's final game and 2010 the NRL just felt sorry for the Dragons

Nah, Dragons was another 'it's been forever since they won one' - plus Bennett proving he really *is* the SuperCoach by winning one outside of Brisbane. They were supposed to win it in '09 but they choked.

yokahontas

Bencher
Nah, Dragons was another 'it's been forever since they won one' - plus Bennett proving he really *is* the SuperCoach by winning one outside of Brisbane. They were supposed to win it in '09 but they choked.

Replying to myself lol...but I remember the Dragons saga pretty well, as it *may* have been me who did this:

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/622088/mad-monday-just-choko-full-of-cheek/#slide=1

(A third 'bouquet' went to St George Leagues, BTW - but they didn't seem to like it...)

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
After watching that semi live
Sharks look like us a few years ago
No one was going to beat them tonight.

So glad no QLD is in the decider but I hate the Sharks and the fans tonight.

Being out at SFS brought back some good memories but tonight was not the same without the Maroon and White army.

I will be going for the winner out of tomorrow nights for the GF , will not support the Sharks , cannot wait until they choke next week.

My final words tonight , come on Manly September is not fun without you playing deep in the finals.

Go the Giants and Raiders tomorrow.

Brookie Brawler

Reserve Grader
Reading the posts tonight I will never understand how so many on here can manufacture so much hate for new teams every year!

How can any Manly fan contemplate cheering for Captain smug himself snd the cheating purple scum?

While ever smith and Bellamy are there i can't imagine any circumstances when I would want to see them win a GF - although 2012 against Des was an impossible dilemma.

Sure Gallen is a bit grubby but at least he owns it - not like Cam "not his go" Smith snd his team of chicken wingers.

Sure Ennis is a bit of a goose but he is pretty harmless and I reckon he is actually hard not to like now he's left the dogs.

Dank snd the peptides? If our current management coincided with that guys presence we would have been the same or worse...

Superleague? Aside from the fact that is a downside of every top 8 team this year apart from the Titans, nobody at Cronulla now had anything to do with that.

I think it would be a shame if the sharks finally got something to put in that trophy cabinet but I would take that any day over another win for the purple scum.

Come on Raiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

midsteyne

loyal forever
the sharkies showed how to control JT,jees he is a tough little bugger,the cows played their GF last week.
I am also extremely happy no QLD team got thru,now these 3 team supporters got nuthin.
ive got a mate up here played in the first sharkies side in 67"alan mc Ritchie" he will be stoked,
go any Sydney team.
you can take the boy out of Sydney,but you cant take Sydney out of the boy;)

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Seeing the joyful, hopeful Sharks fans on tv last night was quite something, imagine following a club for 50 years without a victory!!! Would be hard to begrudge them if they happen to get up next week.
Of course, it'd be disappointing to see cheats like Flanagan and Gallen gloat, and dickheads such as Fifita.
The NRL would be ecstatic with the final 3, and next year will have their fingers crossed (ahem, I mean draw rigged) for an Eel and Tiger resurgence.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14