MVP: Finals Wk 2 v Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3. Keppie - so similar to his breakout games in 2019 finals
2. DCE - determined effective captain’s knock
1. Turbo - nothing needs to be said

Jake best game in a while. Looked far more energetic and creative than last week, no doubt helped by having Croker back in the middle. 20 fewer tackles than Storm game.

Jake best game in a while. Looked far more energetic and creative than last week, no doubt helped by having Croker back in the middle. 20 fewer tackles than Storm game.
I keep saying it, but if you stop handing over possession and keep scoring tries, you tend to have to make less tackles. It's a revolutionary rugby league strategy. Still hoping it might catch on…

3. Jake
2. Keppie
1. Tom
Many worthy of points last night. DCE, Walks, Guaca, Harpo, Foz, Froggy,
Arrr, might as well just throw in all of them.

The forwards did well.
Picking a one to three I’d pick the same as the rest of you but had to mention the go forward we got. So much better than last week.

3. Turbo. No surprise
2. DCE No surprise
1. Jake. So under rated for all the work this guy does and still helps gets the play moving

Special mentions Keppie and Walker. Both outstanding.

Would love to spread the 6 pts as 1 each to DCE, Keppie, Walker, Tom, Jake, Croker as they all deserved points but if I must then 3-2-1 to the first three..

Tommy T

Silvertails MVP
Dally M medalist
Clive Churchill medalist

Has a certain ring to it doesn’t it ???
It does, and add to that list 2GB Player of the Year awarded to Turbo this afternoon. Given 3 pts in their 3-2-1 in 11 games this year, nearest rivals Cody Walker and Cleary.

Ok lads, I’ve been away for a long while. Not happy with last night result but realistically it had to happen. I’m going for a Manly premiership win…and we’ll get you back in 22…Please destroy Souffs! Cheers

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8