First Trial

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Keppie to me very disappointing again gets hia and knocked out. Didn't have the impact tonight I thought he might.

Marty looked slow we looked slow tonight

DCE and turbo saved us that half.

Again same problems as last year gave away way too much cheap ball errors and penalties.

Happy with the lead but improvement needed.

Happy footy is back.

nice little hitout for the stars , a few combo's and nice try's and hopefullt by the looks no injuries ,now pull them all off ,so to speak and send on a few of the underlings .
Bully looking good ,DCE sharp ,Foz good ,Parker has done some ok things and not so ok ,
Karl 's passes are a bit slow for my liking ,but he tried a nice little dart from dummy half ,the wet probably doesnt help.
Oka great ,Keppie a bit rusty but no lack of effort ,Paseka and Marty going great

Keppie to me very disappointing again gets hia and knocked out. Didn't have the impact tonight I thought he might.

Marty looked slow we looked slow tonight

DCE and turbo saved us that half.

Again same problems as last year gave away way too much cheap ball errors and penalties.

Happy with the lead but improvement needed.

Happy footy is back.
All trials are error ridden, thats the point of them, to blow out the rust.

Yep on kayo but can’t chat and watch on phone at same time. Kayo stops if minimized on phone

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10