First Trial

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Guoc and Bull great on the edges....Tomgood - as usual , Burbo done well after early defensive lapses...thought Tippy on the wing very solid and ran well every carry.
Keppie, Marty, Lawton were ordinary but really, it is a trial ....maybe Tigers GF but a trial for Manly

Happy with First Half, Ben started a little shacky but picked in that last 20 mins
Took some good hit-ups, too, and half the time I thought he was Tommy. Was hesitant in defence at first, but DCE's failure to push across wasn't doing him any favours.

First half had a bit of everything from our 2021 form: looked great with the ball at times, awful without it, low completions, a stack of penalties, some great kicks from DCE and a few moments of brilliance from Tom. Very "on brand" so far.

As teams were walking off at half time ref ran up to Tom to have a chat, wonder what that was about?
Probably asking for his phone number knowing he wasn't playing second half?

Having said that what do you reckon. I think the lady refs have had awesome jobs under the 1 ref rule. They have kept up with the game, made no mistakes, controlled players well. Giving them an A+ so far.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10