Flanagan claims Cronulla dudded 3 times

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fro said:
as DSM5 implies, the word is "dudded"

It goes by grading.

You were just 'duded' if you still manage to guts out a win.

Then it goes up a notch to 'dudded, which is when you don't win.

And of course there is the good old but seldom used 'duddded', in the event that you really get well and truly screwed over, like the Cowboys last week.
:p

• 👍
Reactions: Fro
swoop said:
Terry Zarsoff said:
Flanagan either needs a good dose of self-awareness or he is a completely brazen individual. Or both.
lol at your name.
Hey Swoop, ask Terry what his brothers names are...

So did Flanagan say anything derogatory about the refs? Could he be facing a $10k fine?

By saying he was duded was that bringing the game into disrepute? I wonder if 2V had said those things would Greenberg be asking for another $10K?

Flanagan seems a little slow but also has an alter ego...
last week the 7 tackles did not matter because it was only a small part of the game!!
He also seemed to overlook
*the fifita try where fifita was borderline, but his 5/8 townsend was well off & came within 1 metre of the ball - def ofside.
*Manly up 8-0 on the attack & ready to skip to 14-0, the ball through a players leg backwards called a knockon then 2 piggybacks later shatks score...
*Gordon shoulder charged Taufua blatentally - no penalty.
*His team constantly hanging on in tackles & given grace.
*If Foz holds the ball he scores also....
Truth is, with the correct coaching they had Manly in trouble on their right side all night & failed to capitalize , maybe he needs to reach for the coaching manual instead of the excuse book...

Had a guy come into work recently decked out in cronulla gear here on the northern beaches got talking and told him I was a manly supporter ,he goes on to tell me he was one of the staff that got the arse from the sharks staff ,this got me interested more,he then says Flanagan may have his job back but he,s still in ALOT of **** and it will all catch up to him sooner or later......also mentioned the guy is a major c@@k head and that not many blokes out there like him lol.

One of the positives to come out of last night's win is that once again Phil Rothfield's prediction of a Crasada-Sutherland premiership in 2013 has bitten the dust.p

No way Fifita or Townsend were offside for Fifita's try. It was a try for your life. Taufua's I'm undecided on. Probably lean towards no try.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8