Flying High Above The Radar

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Danly Manly

Reserve Grader
So Manly were practically written off at the start of the season with the majority of the 'so called' experts tipping us to finish somewhere in the bottom 4.

We are the most disadvantaged team with over 1 million $ of talent sitting out the entire season.

Almost half of our team consists of players who were previously rejected and written off by other clubs, now in career best form.

We are constantly slandered and belittled by the media, disrespected by match officials and ignored by origin selectors, and yet we still find ourselves sitting in third spot in the NRL with seven games to go.

We have the best attack in the comp, make the fewest errors, have the second most try assists, second most line breaks and line break assists.

We have kicked 5× 40/20's (equal 1st with Melbourne)
3rd most Offloads
4th most Kick return metres

We have some serious strike weapons right across the park -

Tom Trbojevic
Uate
Walker
DCE
Koroisau
Taupau
Jake Trbojevic
Shaun Lane/Sironen
Lawrence

And the beast - Fonua Blake

Not to mention the remaining regular players who have all proven that they can provide brilliant attacking and defensive game changing plays.

I wouldn't change this team for anyone at the moment. They all deserve to be there come grand final day.

Lookout Storm, Manly is coming to get you!

You're on our radar....biatches!

kaikb0qorp29c0bwbzri.gif

What this season shows is just how badly injuries ruined us in 2015 and 2016. The Manly Sea Eagles are quality personified and natural winners. We didn't have a strong forward pack in 2015 but at least the team won more than they lost when most hands were on deck. 2016 was just as bad with the injury toll.

Every ladder preditor thing i've done (tried to be unbiased) we made the grand final with melbourne, bloody hope so. Want to crush those bastards

I've just done one and see us finishing in 3rd BUT, we would then play the Donkeys in Donkeyland, and I put that down as a loss.

I then see us playing Melbourne, in Drizzleland in the Qualifier, which would be a very hard task.

Think it will be a Drizzle / Donkey or Drizzle/ Gummies GF.

If we could get this far gee I'd be a proud fan, from where we started in March that would be incredible.

I've just done one and see us finishing in 3rd BUT, we would then play the Donkeys in Donkeyland, and I put that down as a loss.

I then see us playing Melbourne, in Drizzleland in the Qualifier, which would be a very hard task.

Think it will be a Drizzle / Donkey or Drizzle/ Gummies GF.

If we could get this far gee I'd be a proud fan, from where we started in March that would be incredible.
We have exceeded our expectations and once that is achieved a team can easily start to rest on their laurels Like .....she'll be right mate
GREAT THINGS NEVER CAME FROM COMFORT ZONES !!!
She wont be right unless we keep improving and keeping up the fight
Semi final football exposes the class from the arse
great_things.jpg

What has happened to Vidmar? Haven't spotted him at Lottoland this year? Surely he is not in the corporate area on the free Sangas this season!

I dont care if we finish 3rd , 4th Wherever, this football team can beat anyone if we fire , including the Melbourne storm or Brisbane broncos.

I have no problem if we play the Broncos in Brisbane. It has been a happy hunting ground for us over the years and would not surprise me if we beat them. Still early days though. I would be delighted with a top four finish and would be happy admit I was wrong earlier in the year when I thought we would struggle.

I have no problem if we play the Broncos in Brisbane. It has been a happy hunting ground for us over the years and would not surprise me if we beat them. Still early days though. I would be delighted with a top four finish and would be happy admit I was wrong earlier in the year when I thought we would struggle.
Well said mate . Ive always been an optimist when it comes to manly, beat anyone anyday and nothings changed . I remember about 2009 we were playing the roosters and were $ 5.60 to beat them , they were at $ 1.16 and we smoked them . I won heaps that day , so hard to forget. Never write off the mighty seaeagles.

I must admit I was one of the 'experts' predicting a long and unsuccessful season for us, which seemed on track following the first two losses. I'm delighted to be proven wrong, but I tend to remain on the pessimistic side and I'm still nervous about us missing out on the eight, let alone the top four.
The beauty of being a pessimist is that you are uplifted whenever the team wins. An optimist expects it, and so the jubilation can't be as high.

Agreed, Brad. One of my favourite moments was us vs the Broncos in 2012. They were leading with a minute to go and we had a great backline move with a brilliant pass from Jamie Buhrer to Skivvy. He bolted down the field and from the next play I think it went through Daniel Harrison, Killer out to Wolfman who scored in the corner. My best memory was seeing all the Broncos fans look shattered. We pull a good local fan base in Brisbane as well.

Agreed, Brad. One of my favourite moments was us vs the Broncos in 2012. They were leading with a minute to go and we had a great backline move with a brilliant pass from Jamie Buhrer to Skivvy. He bolted down the field and from the next play I think it went through Daniel Harrison, Killer out to Wolfman who scored in the corner. My best memory was seeing all the Broncos fans look shattered. We pull a good local fan base in Brisbane as well.
That was so awesome - about 300 of us and 30.000 Broncos Fans :finger:

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10