Foetal Position

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've found drinking helps. Take a swig every time Marty drops the ball, every time we give away a stupid penalty on the 4th or 5th tackle as opposition come out of their end, every time DCE kicks out on the full, every time Uate drops a bomb or lets it bounce, every time Jake looks like he's about to cry, every time Cartwright has the thousand yard stare going in the box, every time Api throws a rainbow, every time ......well you get the idea. Before you know it the sun's coming up and you can't remember anything about the game.

Go the esky out with broken hand 4- 6 weeks.
Crocker might be the year
M wright HIA may miss next week
DCE possible eye gouge last tackle of the game. Maybe a few weeks
Hastings banished. Plus siro the tounge and the rest and we are totally **** and screwed

We have about 18-19 player available next week v the chooks. This will be great

Any recommendations on what I should start drinking for the rest of the season. Worst part was my mates drinking through the game laughing and I had to watch without a drink! Shattered

I've found drinking helps. Take a swig every time Marty drops the ball, every time we give away a stupid penalty on the 4th or 5th tackle as opposition come out of their end, every time DCE kicks out on the full, every time Uate drops a bomb or lets it bounce, every time Jake looks like he's about to cry, every time Cartwright has the thousand yard stare going in the box, every time Api throws a rainbow, every time ......well you get the idea. Before you know it the sun's coming up and you can't remember anything about the game.
You'd do a bottle of Beam on the Cartwright stare alone!

I call bull****. If you actually took a swig every time any of those things happened you would surely be dead.

Go the esky out with broken hand 4- 6 weeks.
Crocker might be the year
M wright HIA may miss next week
DCE possible eye gouge last tackle of the game. Maybe a few weeks
Hastings banished. Plus siro the tounge and the rest and we are totally **** and screwed

We have about 18-19 player available next week v the chooks. This will be great
Phew, that’s good we only need 17, we can send another 2 back to Reggie’s for the year.

I am in one.

Underneath my bed.

Rocking back and forth.

Fingers in both ears.

"LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA".
Thank oh I completely understand how you feel, and I feel exactly the same way.

We have a team coached by the most soft, inept, passionless human being in history. All he does in make excuses I am completely sick of it.

We have the refereees week by week working against us. It is obviously to me the NRL are in their ear to influence matches. I have absolutely no doubt.

We have a squad torn to pieces by an NRL witch hunt so we will be busted and undermanned for the next two years.

How could we possible feel any other way. Manly are on a fast track to ruin.

NYEagle

Thank oh I completely understand how you feel, and I feel exactly the same way.

We have a team coached by the most soft, inept, passionless human being in history. All he does in make excuses I am completely sick of it.

We have the refereees week by week working against us. It is obviously to me the NRL are in their ear to influence matches. I have absolutely no doubt.

We have a squad torn to pieces by an NRL witch hunt so we will be busted and undermanned for the next two years.

How could we possible feel any other way. Manly are on a fast track to ruin.

NYEagle

And isn’t Greenslime loving it!!

Barrett said Lyall, and MickeyMouse may be considered for next week.;)
It's as ridiculous as it could get.

The slimy bald c*&t in charge of the NRL has had me slowly but surely disengaging from NRL footy for about 18 months now.

So as sad as it is (on reflection) I find myself just shrugging my shoulders at this now.

League is truly losing me at the moment,which is making it easier to swallow this s&*t being served up right now.

I wish I could feel more passionate about it all at the moment, but I just can't get as riled up as I used to.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8