Foetal Position

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The injury toll and salary cap penalties have already made it impossible for us to be a serious contender this year and probably next year too.

Best case scenario is to blood as many youngsters as possible, and try to develop a squad that is capable of challenging for 2020. If the club hasn't imploded and disappeared from the NRL by then, that is.

Think of me living here with the Newcastle feral supporters .....I always make sure I wear my Manly gear with pride even after a loss around town. Have been practicing comeback lines since 7 last night for the sledging I will cop today ..... I hope the players are hurting as much as we all are ....

Think of me living here with the Newcastle feral supporters .....I always make sure I wear my Manly gear with pride even after a loss around town. Have been practicing comeback lines since 7 last night for the sledging I will cop today ..... I hope the players are hurting as much as we all are ....
you're not alone, i'm here too, here is a line to shut others up:
since we have won everything there is to win the team is considering going all out(with the ref's assistance)for the wooden spoon.
say it in jest and then walk off - if they are newcastle fans it will take a minute or two for them to comprehend it!

you're not alone, i'm here too, here is a line to shut others up:
since we have won everything there is to win the team is considering going all out(with the ref's assistance)for the wooden spoon.
say it in jest and then walk off - if they are newcastle fans it will take a minute or two for them to comprehend it!
Thanks Castle Eagle - I am at Warner’s Bay . Where are you ? I have been using the line “go and play with your wooden spoons”- funny how there hasn’t been a knights jumper in sight and now everyone is a knights supporter. They also don’t like being told it’s not a Newcastle team .....

Thanks Castle Eagle - I am at Warner’s Bay . Where are you ? I have been using the line “go and play with your wooden spoons”- funny how there hasn’t been a knights jumper in sight and now everyone is a knights supporter. They also don’t like being told it’s not a Newcastle team .....
I'm in gateshead. i have a friend who for a few years now has been saying they don't care about league anymore - its all rugby & the waratahs.
for some reason now they are dragging out their old nrl jerseys. i guess every team has their share of fair weather supporters!

You should see how many Knights fans there are in Barcelona!

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10