Football Club Membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We should start a club! (and give members a card).

Feels good to belong. :)

Yep maybe if you have all three cards, and are on here talking crap, and join the Silvertails Tipping Comp you get a "True Supporter" Card....I like it, a lot!!

swoop said:
globaleagle said:
We should start a club! (and give members a card).

Feels good to belong. :)

How about a true supporter membership card me thinks:)

Mark from Brisbane said:
Yep maybe if you have all three cards, and are on here talking crap, and join the Silvertails Tipping Comp you get a "True Supporter" Card....I like it, a lot!!

Sounds good! Any designers on here? Crayons?

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
I don't even KNOW if I ordered a leagues club membership??? I just got a gold season ticket & membership, and think I may have paid the extra, don't know.

If the Leagues Club in any way are considering reducing funding in any way to the team that helps it's trade 50% of the year, it's dead to me.

I'll walk down the The Brookie Hotel after games, and give them me and my mates business.

Ryan said:
I don't even KNOW if I ordered a leagues club membership??? I just got a gold season ticket & membership, and think I may have paid the extra, don't know.

If the Leagues Club in any way are considering reducing funding in any way to the team that helps it's trade 50% of the year, it's dead to me.

I'll walk down the The Brookie Hotel after games, and give them me and my mates business.

You would have to say that without game days, they might be dead in the water already??

I know they have done a bit to it but last time I was in town I met someone at the DY Rissole, holy dooly isn't that place flash!!

I imagine anyone under the age of about 50 would never go to the Leaguies other than on game day??

Mark from Brisbane said:
Ryan said:

You would have to say that without game days, they might be dead in the water already??

I know they have done a bit to it but last time I was in town I met someone at the DY Rissole, holy dooly isn't that place flash!!

I imagine anyone under the age of about 50 would never go to the Leaguies other than on game day??

I've always suggested "that" site, plus the carpark should be developed into resi + commerc property, with a view to pay off Bank debt (even if over a period).

Once complete, there should be a registered grant of % of profit that is, and always will be attributed to The Football Club, based on ongoing viability of the sites.

We then make the Harbord Diggers the League's Club, with a number of buses available to ferry people. The Leagues Club members + The Diggers members amalgamate, doubling the ongoing income stream, and I'd hope really envigorating cashflow. I much prefer opposition fans see the Diggers as "The Silvertails" haunt - not that embarrasment of a shell known as Brooky Leagues Club.

With increased membership and trade, one would then hope they offer a % of ongoing support to the football club as well.

Just my opinion of coarse, but a win, win for all.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2