Foran interview

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Gday all, flicked on the radio this morning and much to my surprise heard the voice of Keiren Foran

If anyone is keen for a listen there is a link in this article

For Keiren to get rep honours this year, he needs to put in good performances, and going on last season and barring injury, he's well on the way to achieve this.

Barring injuries, I think Foran will make the Kiwi side, along with Johnson and given the potential players, the Kiwis could scare the crap out of the Kangaroos and while I am a fan of the latter, a tight contest is always worth watching.

Good on Kieran for aspiring to play for the Kiwis again. Who can blame him having a burning desire after his last Kiwi test match (in 2017?) being cut short by a shoulder injury in the early stages of the game. I hope for his sake he achieves that goal, undoubtedly along with a 2022 premiership goal for Manly.

Enjoyed the questions about how tight Des is, and if he is going easy on the old boys in the halves lol

No no no... Take a tip from Jamie Lyon - concentrate on the club that pays your wages. Why get bashed up in internationals & jeopardise you career for a couple of games. Let the young blokes do that. A couple of seasons left of first grade - don't fark it up getting injured in a 3 game stint.

I have watched all of season 2021 and don't think Foran has more to offer in 2022 .He will give it his all but , It will be either the same or slower compared to the top 3 teams number 6's .

Foz's lack of speed and line breaks concerns me because it means the opposition defensive lines are able to concentrate on those around him as he doesn't put any defenders in two minds. I thought he was very quiet in our game against Souths in the Final. Yes he played well against the Roosters and scored a good try backing up down the middle but our pack dominated and we had plenty of possession. Whilst our forwards were dominated by the Souths pack I expected our two very experienced halves to take control and make an impact but that didn't happen. I have very high expectations from both DCE and FOZ and much higher than I do from Schuster because he does not have their many years of experience at the top level.

Whilst our forwards were dominated by the Souths pack I expected our two very experienced halves to take control and make an impact but that didn't happen.
You have extremely high expectations! There aren't too many halves that can take control if their pack is dominated. Of current halves, maybe only Cleary and only because of his long kicking game. Joey Johns could do it regularly enough, but I guess that is why he is an 'immortal'.

You have extremely high expectations! There aren't too many halves that can take control if their pack is dominated. Of current halves, maybe only Cleary and only because of his long kicking game. Joey Johns could do it regularly enough, but I guess that is why he is an 'immortal'.
I can't think of Penrith's pack being dominated in recent years, nor NSW pack for that matter, so I'm not convinced Cleary has been sufficiently tested yet in that regard. Can't recall Johns much but I saw Thurston several times take charge of games seemingly just by force of his will!

Foz doesnt need to make line breaks, though they will happen because he has the nous of effectively utilising the players around him wich will have the defence hanging off him waiting to see who he gives it to. He has patience and makes the right decisions 90% + of the time

This is how Foz makes a differrence.

Foz's lack of speed and line breaks concerns me because it means the opposition defensive lines are able to concentrate on those around him as he doesn't put any defenders in two minds. I thought he was very quiet in our game against Souths in the Final. Yes he played well against the Roosters and scored a good try backing up down the middle but our pack dominated and we had plenty of possession. Whilst our forwards were dominated by the Souths pack I expected our two very experienced halves to take control and make an impact but that didn't happen. I have very high expectations from both DCE and FOZ and much higher than I do from Schuster because he does not have their many years of experience at the top level.
The only one to shine in our mistakeathon semi against Souths was ...Tommy. Foz wasn't the only one having a quite game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8