Foran is a knob

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I won't read anything that he has to say.

He is irrelevant to me.

I'm with you mate. While watching the sports news this afternoon, Foran was interviewed and I quickly changed the channel. I really hate the bloke with a passion! As much as I want manly making the semis, I really don't like seeing him running around in a sea eagle Jersey!

He had a CHOICE to stay at Manly or sign with the Squeels.

And he chose the Squeels ?

Would have been easier to just buy a t-shirt with "My IQ is in single figures" plastered across it.

Agreed simon64. Foreign had a choice and now, for better or worse he has to live with it.

Judging by the smile on his face when he thought he'd kicked a 40/20 against the Donkeys.....I'd say that deep down he wishes that he had either backflipped like DCE or had simply stayed at Manly in the first place.

And watching games like Monday nights wouldn't help. The Coke Coast would be hard pressed beating a Qld Cup side right now. They were dominated in just about every category by the Speels (except kick metres).....and still beat the Speels by 10.

If Kieran can help steer Manly into the semi finals this year all is forgiven as far as I am concerned.
So if this guy and the team can walk the talk, I honestly don't give a damn.
So, this week I'm his biggest fan, and will continue to be if the dream is kept alive.
NYEagle

I respect everyones right to be angry at Foran and I will certainly be jeering when he runs out for the Eels next season, but I do think he is a damn good footballer and we did get some very good years out of the guy. I don't hate him.
True, however Foran got some really good years out of Manly, playing with a champion roster not only improved his game, he was also able to display his full capabilities, a lot easier to do in a top of the table team.
Let's see what he can do with a bottom of the table club next year, when the pressure is all on him, it did wonders for Hopoate's career.

We have a few golden 2015 moments from Foran that fall into the 'what if?' category. Who could forget the dropped ball over the line against Penrith earlier this year? Potentially two competition points down the drain right there! To be fair though, he has lifted mightily in recent weeks.

His ongoing appearances in front of the camera is either a deliberate FU at the coach, or a Machiavellian masterstroke, designed to keep him motivated through until the end of his contract at Manly.

Maybe ZtH can set up a media liaison franchise at Parramatta. One where the ex-Manly players are paraded before the cameras before every Manly/Parra game, to discuss how their game has reached a new level (in the wooden spoon vault in the leagues club sub-basement), under Brad's tutelage.

He IS Dr Smith in so many ways: The unintentional sabotage, the cowardice, the blind self absorption, The bad back and spineless inconsistency.
This will be clearer next year after the first few rounds of Dalai novelty have worn off.
Oh the pain the pain, Oh dear boy will you wait a minute and let me catch my breath?

Yep, Foran's form since the semis has been the longest dummy spit of all time. He got revenge on Toovey and the club for what ever it was he or they did and audibly hitched his wagon to a dud coach at a dud club.

He wants to play well to get into the finals as he knows nothing like this will be happening in coming years. No finals footy, no winning culture, just long, silent car rides with Choc up the M4.

Oh the pain the pain, Oh dear boy will you wait a minute and let me catch my breath?
He wants to play well to get into the finals as he knows nothing like this will be happening in coming years. No finals footy, no winning culture, just long, silent car rides with Choc up the M4.
Where is Major Don West when you need him?

At least he and Choc will have some impressive roadworks to look forward to on their daily commute. The Warringah Rd upgrades, the Westconnex (if they go that way). It's all happening.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6