foran to salford......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm relatively happy that George is staying with Manly. He certainly shows plenty of heart on the field and quite often you see the other players lift when he's out there.

I was chatting to him briefly at the Mundine/Geale fight the other night , and I must say that George has trimmed down noticeably.

ChuckWood said:
I'm relatively happy that George is staying with Manly. He certainly shows plenty of heart on the field and quite often you see the other players lift when he's out there.

I was chatting to him briefly at the Mundine/Geale fight the other night , and I must say that George has trimmed down noticeably.

He's a crowd personality favourite, and you need that type of player around. Hopefully if he's trimmed down, we will be able to recognise him. he needed to improve his chances because of the influx of some pretty decent forward talent.

Sad to see Liam Foran and Vic Mauro go. Have given the Brits a run down of their skills and Salford seem pleased with their addition to the club. Its one of the smaller ones recently gaining a wealthy benefactor and hoping to move up the table from 11th last year. They already have one ex Manly junior there so Vic and Liam wont be lonely.

Thanks for the memories and good luck to both Boys in setting the ESL on fire :angel:

Liam and Vic do not quite have the spark needed at Manly, but will have the freedom to light up Salford.
I will start watching ESL now. Apparently the Captain is Chris Nero, another Manly Junior.

Gee, that club will struggle unless the comp has really dropped down. Nero was very ordinary at Manly but well done to him, he has made a career of it.
Interesting times at Manly as these boys have rushed off to sign elsewhere a month out from the comp. Mustn't be easy for Vic (especially) to be told you won't be in the first 17. No way he should play NSW Cup so well done to him. Mate of mine played in UK and got to see the world and gain many nice experiences (and being paid for it)

Good luck to both boys with your new club. The help from both these players last year was outstanding when our team was struggling due to injury and suspension. Go shopping as you'll need beanies fellas.

Yes he has, Drinkwater went to Saints as well. Chisolm will be next off the rank. Can't blame either guy, DCE signed a long term contract and not much hope at the club for them.

There goes one of the most overrated players in Manly's history. So long Liam, hope it works out for you in Ol' Blighty.

Shame to lose Mauro, will be expecting a lot out of some of the forwards we've brought in this year given that we've lost Vic as a result of their signing.

bones said:
joeboy said:
George rose posted on twitter today thanking manly for the upgrade.. So he isn't the one getting cut.

Unless it was sarcasm from George.

it definitely was given the context of his posts standing next to rather expensive cars that clearly werent his.., as in thanks for the upgrade heres my new wheels.

Wolfpack said:
There goes one of the most overrated players in Manly's history. So long Liam, hope it works out for you in Ol' Blighty.

Very harsh. He played to his ability every time he was called into first grade. Just because he is not quite as good as his younger brother doesn't mean he let us down in any way.

Hopefully Galloway isn't coming to us. He's overrated and a cat. What's with the mention of Cunningham? I thought he was cut. He impressed me a full year ago at our trial match against the sharks. Then nothing.

eagles2win said:
Damn it Bones this is wracking my head in on who the 'established' prop is.

Have heard the Dogs and the Cowboys will be making room to make a play for JT - so thinking he might come from those two teams.

Dreaming. Reynolds is off contract at the end of this season, and the channel 9 crew want to eat the nuggets from his behind they are so infatuated.

They'll hype him up so much, he'll be a massive earner after this season...and sucked in to The Dogs.

DSM5 said:
Hopefully Galloway isn't coming to us. He's overrated and a cat. What's with the mention of Cunningham? I thought he was cut. He impressed me a full year ago at our trial match against the sharks. Then nothing.

He is listed on the MWSE website as being in the squad.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4