• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ryan link said:
Honestly guys, at full strength, and I know this might peeve people off, I'd throw Farrar in their for Matai, and I say to Matai - \"mate - you just heal, and tell us when your right\".

Example:-

01. Michael Robertson
02. Tony Williams
03. Ben Farrar
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams
06. Chris Bailey
07. Matt Orford
08. Josh Perry
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Shane Rodney
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Heath Le'Strange
15. Jason King
16. George Rose
17. Glenn Hall

NEXT YEAR:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams
06. Chris Bailey
07. Matt Orford
08. Josh Perry
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Shane Rodney
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Ben Farrar
15. Jason King
16. George Rose
17. Tony Williams

all is looking VERY good !
i like bailey but i reckon Foran is the go,hindsight is sometimes a bugger of a thing,dont get me wrong here but what if we didnt sign bailey didnt sign trex instead blood foran etc etc and save dollars,very important salary cap dollars and by the looks of it trex could end up on the sunshine coast maybe maybe not because our forwards are more than covered,anyway i guess its a good headache for des,ALSO is lesnak off contract at the end of this year?

Fro link said:
The sooner Williams T goes into the pack the better, Williams D and Farrar are better options at this stage, With Farrar back to Reggies or a utility spot if and When Stewart B comes back.

Williams T has to be in the 17 somewhere, I'm far from convinced on him yet, very lazy IMO, but talent wise he has the lot.
T Rex didn't look too lazy when he smashed that Raider in the second half and sent him flying through the air. At first I assumed it was Matai had hit him. I think he is slowly warming to the requirements of first grade, not there yet.

Foran very impressive in defence, and on hand to score a sharp try.

Ryan link said:
Honestly guys, at full strength, and I know this might peeve people off, I'd throw Farrar in their for Matai, and I say to Matai - \"mate - you just heal, and tell us when your right\".

We need Matai, I am not sure if the guys just has a low pain threshold or the exact opposite, the way that he continually plays on & with injuries is remarkable.

Depending on how bad Rodneys knee injury is Foran might be retained for our next game. Des will use him sparingly though with a view to next season when bailey could be moved to the pack to cover the loss of Hall, Cuth and jwh.

That is one of the best first five minutes of 1st grade you'll ever see! I thought he would struggle to make an impact in his first match. Take another look at the try and check out where he comes from. He's 30 metres away in the middle of the field when the ball goes out to T Rex. He spots the opportunity and sprints over to support but over runs it as T Rex goes into the tackle. Foran backs back a couple of paces and is then able to run onto the offload. To finish it off he backs himself against the fullback. Very classy. He then pulls off a series of very solid tackles to back it up. I just logged into NRL.com and can't believe he made 33 tackles in 60 mins!

Hopefully he has just the right mix of skill, muscle, brains and self confidence to be our future. Des won't be letting him go anywhere.

Don't get impatient and rush him. Blood him this year and he'll be playing 5/8 full time next year.

Kudos to Kingy also. He has been the backbone of the turnaround with his consistent performances.

Good points Bradza and biscuits i think with us losing afew forwards next year bailey should fit in nicely at lock and Foran should definitely be our 5/8,he looks exciting and didn't expect him to have such a god game today on debut,very promising,i was at the game and didnt watch it on 9 but im tipping gus didn't wrap him or cream his pants like he does over anyone from the bulldogs/roosters/panthers,but correct me if im wrong.

AND they ran at him ALL day...he's been killing them in the under 20's and this kid has CLASS (with a capital C) written all over him!!

I hope he gets a few more games before the end of the year and in 2010.....who knows???

FMD, no wonder he had cramps. 33 tackles was more than Kingy made. Kingy had 25 according to channel 9

Foran impressed me more than any rookie for a while. Some of the takles on NRL's biggest players were awesome. Then in attack he didnt take a backward step and play second fiddle to Ox.

The untouchable under 20's team without Foran drew!!

Bright futre for this kid. If he can call his bother over Manlys halves combo in a few years time will look good.

he showed he can cut it.. why drop him? his defence was superb.. attack was good.

Dont forget Hoppa.. he may get a look in.. especially next year.

Brookvale link said:
The untouchable under 20's team without Foran drew!!
Zorba said something like 8 players were out and are in the NSW U20s team for Wednesday and 2 promoted so that was a huge effort.

Dropping Matai, wtf?

I would like to see:

1. Robbertson
2. D. Williams
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Farrar
6. Foran
7. Orford
8. Perry
9. Ballin
10. King
11. Watmough
12. Stewart
13. Bailey

12. L'Estrange
13. Rose
14. Hall
15. T. Williams

CliffyIsGod link said:
Dropping Matai, wtf?

I would like to see:

1. Robbertson
2. D. Williams
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Farrar
6. Foran
7. Orford
8. Perry
9. Ballin
10. King
11. Watmough
12. Stewart
13. Bailey

12. L'Estrange
13. Rose
14. Hall
15. T. Williams

I don't think well see kite dropped ever for t.williams

You have to give the kid a game with Lyon and Watmough in the side.

Although he never put anyone through a gap he created some good metres out wide through setting up the centres and backrowers and choosing the right ball to give.

Dan link said:
FMD, no wonder he had cramps. 33 tackles was more than Kingy made. Kingy had 25 according to channel 9

And he didnt miss a single tackle either

only king and robbo also managed that achievement.

chrisos link said:
gus may not have creamed his pants but i certainly did,multiple times.

Gus' article today was about the game and he made a special mention to Foran saying he was outstanding.

Maybe we should hide Foran in the U20s so other teams don't get a look at how good he is til we re-sign him!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4