Fortress Brookvale!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Randall was solid.

Alberts has a long way to go for fitness. Stevo really is under the pin now isnt he.

Matai Taylor and Alberts pressuring his spot.

Fair call on Cleal but Randall was definately not up there with the best.

worst 5 in no particular order would have been

Randall, Cleal, Hill, Donald and ???

Fair call on Cleal but Randall was definately not up there with the best.

worst 5 in no particular order would have been

Randall, Cleal, Hill, Donald and ???

Not arguing with that. There were alot better, but he was by no means bad.

No note bad but one of the worse! may be a bit of a contradiction but fact!

On the premier league guys. From what I remember of Alberts, he made two major breaks and was fairly consistent. Lennon was solid, made plenty of metres and cleaned up well at the back. His try towards the end of the game was well deserved. Matai made something from nothing and travelled about 80 metres up field, evading and confusing defenders along the way. Mullane was solid, did everything right and scored 3 deserving tries. One from support play and two from breaking the line.

On the premier league guys. From what I remember of Alberts, he made two major breaks and was fairly consistent. Lennon was solid, made plenty of metres and cleaned up well at the back. His try towards the end of the game was well deserved. Matai made something from nothing and travelled about 80 metres up field, evading and confusing defenders along the way. Mullane was solid, did everything right and scored 3 deserving tries. One from support play and two from breaking the line.

I saw the Pl game and to be honest i thought he (alberts) looked very short of a gallop. He made couple of breaks but he is still a way of playing first grade (he was gone for the final 20 or so) Also i think, while he did hit hard in a few tackles, he also fell off a few after the intial hit - more of a timing thing.

Thanks for the in-depth report lads. I've heard nothing about the game before now, I see BK got MOM....I think I picked that !dance:

The Alberts report looks tops

lsz he definately is not match fit yet, but thats expected, what we are talking about though is the potential that he did show

Over the years The Fortress has fallen into disrepair a couple of times and undergone various repairs and renovations, but I was glad to hear Seibold openly talking about how we are going to have a renewed focus on smashing every team who comes here this year (well those weren't his exact words but that's the meaning I got).
And so far we've taught the Dogs, Eels and Storm that it's not a fun place to visit.
Good stuff Manly, keep it up.

Over the years The Fortress has fallen into disrepair a couple of times and undergone various repairs and renovations, but I was glad to hear Seibold openly talking about how we are going to have a renewed focus on smashing every team who comes here this year (well those weren't his exact words but that's the meaning I got).
And so far we've taught the Dogs, Eels and Storm that it's not a fun place to visit.
Good stuff Manly, keep it up.
Need to bring that mentality on the road. 👍

As Oshay said post game interview on 9 - if you come to the fortress there will be “repercussions”!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7