Forwards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Keppie, toff and woods do NOT belong in our team. They have nothing to offer to the aggression the past Manly forwards have been renown for

Paseka and Lodge ideally, but with Paseka continually on the injured list a lot these days, probably need another similar hard as nails front rower as insurance.

That’s a bit harsh up until this unfortunate injury paseka hasn’t missed too much game time this year has he?

That’s a bit harsh up until this unfortunate injury paseka hasn’t missed too much game time this year has he?
Until the wishbone crocodile roll or whatever it was (couldn't bring myself to watch the replay) Paseka had played every single game this year. Starting front row each time.

So 'continually on the injured list these days' is not right. True, he did only play 11 last year, but the year before racked up 24.

Talking about the previous 2yrs or more, his career with Manly thus far has been as frustrating for us as it has been for Tent. Just seasons of stop start footy tbh.

Talking about the previous 2yrs or more, his career with Manly thus far has been as frustrating for us as it has been for Tent. Just seasons of stop start footy tbh.

Yeah definitely has had some knee and leg issues over the last couple of years. It ****s me that the Cronulla nufty only got a week for that tackle. 😡

Yeah definitely has had some knee and leg issues over the last couple of years. It ****s me that the Cronulla nufty only got a week for that tackle. 😡
Yeah, the Sharks are the NRLs cuddle bear this year. With the kidies favourite Nicho gliding around the ground it's a good fit and good for business if the Sharks make the finals.

Seibold obviously has a strategy he is designing for 2024 and it involves lots of ball players and speed out wide.

I have been really impressed with Saab in the last few weeks, with his ability to set up Koula and Garrick with his offloads (flick passes), while beating a defensive player on the outside. I think Saab has taken his game to a whole new level.

Unless a miracle happens, I am writing off 2023 as a ‘learning curve’ for 2024.

So, I think the right side is settled this year with DCE, Haumole, Koula and Saab, with Schuster floating left and right, however 2024 may be different with Koula playing left centre and Garrick playing right centre, and Turbo (when fit) popping up all over the place.

Maybe Schuster will focus on the left side next year, where I think his strength is anyway, although, I think Seibold may give him a license to roam.

So left side would be Brooks, Schuster (roaming), Burbo/Tuilagi, Koula, Turbo (roaming) and winger (to be decided).

So, where that puts Parker and Talau will be interesting.

The left side will be interesting with Brooks

Seibold obviously has a strategy he is designing for 2024 and it involves lots of ball players and speed out wide.

I have been really impressed with Saab in the last few weeks, with his ability to set up Koula and Garrick with his offloads (flick passes), while beating a defensive player on the outside. I think Saab has taken his game to a whole new level.

Unless a miracle happens, I am writing off 2023 as a ‘learning curve’ for 2024.

So, I think the right side is settled this year with DCE, Haumole, Koula and Saab, with Schuster floating left and right, however 2024 may be different with Koula playing left centre and Garrick playing right centre, and Turbo (when fit) popping up all over the place.

Maybe Schuster will focus on the left side next year, where I think his strength is anyway, although, I think Seibold may give him a license to roam.

So left side would be Brooks, Schuster (roaming), Burbo/Tuilagi, Koula, Turbo (roaming) and winger (to be decided).

So, where that puts Parker and Talau will be interesting.

The left side will be interesting with Brooks
For me the burning question will be how many points will we leak per game with both Brooks and Schuster on the park together. I think between 20 and 40 lies the answer.

Another really good ( and I don’t mean Tino ) prop would be great and perhaps not signing at least two of , Keppie , Sipley , Woods might do that.

We are stuck with AOA, a Fulton signing , think he has another year at $600k

So another really good Prop , if one is available, would be great , with one of the 3 mentioned above signed for another year purely as injury backup.

Another really good ( and I don’t mean Tino ) prop would be great and perhaps not signing at least two of , Keppie , Sipley , Woods might do that.

We are stuck with AOA, a Fulton signing , think he has another year at $600k

So another really good Prop , if one is available, would be great , with one of the 3 mentioned above signed for another year purely as injury backup.
Hey Mark, are you good mates with Aaron Woods. Asking for a friend. lol

Hey Mark, are you good mates with Aaron Woods. Asking for a friend. lol
No, not at all , just think he’s been very harshly treated on here by many.

A great example is the vilification that he only ran 30 metres last game compared to Lodge.

The guy played 13 minutes.

Didn’t miss a tackle , had 3 runs but yes only ran for 30 metres.

Lodge , who was fantastic , I think played 45 minutes and ran 112 metres.

I get he’s no superstar , I get he’s being picked because there’s no one else , but for **** sake , he’s passionate and doing his best.

I just wish many of the other pea hearts would do the same.

I get he’s no superstar , I get he’s being picked because there’s no one else , but for **** sake , he’s passionate and doing his best.
But Mark...

Woods was selected over Bullemore against the Sharks.

Woods was selected over Keppie against the Cowboys.

Woods was selected over Samuela against the Storm (as a fkn lock forward), Cowboys, Sharks and Dragons.

Please stop skimming over this fact by continuing to assert he is the only option in our top seventeen. It is so annoying.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8