Fox Joke!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I thought Buderis was actually almost ok ... and Brandy

They were pronouncing his name as "O-larka-two".
Could be right for all I know, but does anyone know the correct pronouncation?

I daresay it's pronounced phonetically as it's spelt - a lot of the Polynesian names aren't actually that hard to pronounce correctly, the problem is they have so many syllables & often have a pause between vowels, which is unusual in the English language.

So, I would venture to say "Olakau'atu" would be pronounced:

Ola-ka-oo a-too

FMD I’m getting sick of the disrespect for our team.

Ch9 are calling them the “magical misfits” and that is a bloody insult, we’re not the Rorters and others with elastic salary caps.

DCE, Marty, AFB, API, Jorge, Jake and Dylan have all represented their countries which hardly makes them misfits.

Des will use this to rev them up for the Bunnies game.

Last edited:
Was the same post match, whistle had barely blown and they were straight to the Matty Johns show

Don’t understand why the hell they chance the day of the programme now it’s the business end of the season
That pisses me off too. But I know once they get through introducing the muppets on the couch, they usually come back to interviews on ground. And not for the first time they used Ch9s post match interviews. First up was Thaiday, with as much personality as a fence post, but it didn’t matter as he was interviewing Jake, who was fkn off chops! I’ve never seen a bloke so hyped and happy, and talk that quick. The look on Thaidays face was priceless, as in "WTF are you on !" No wonder Matty Johns loves him on his show.
Then they cross to Freddy with an obviously dejected Gallen. The usual cliche Qs from spaceman, but to Gallens credit wrapped the Manly team, Des, and the 40-5 game hoodoo we’ve got on them.

I thought Buderis was actually almost ok ... and Brandy
Except the bit when Parker once again gets coat-hangered. "The refs seemed ok with it so we’ll move on...."
Seriously though, I know it’s been mentioned a hundred times, but what is it with Parker getting belted in the head several times in a game. Has there been an amendment made in the rule book. eg " Penalty for contact to the *head". * (unless it’s Brad Parker, then penalty will be given to opposition team).

That pisses me off too. But I know once they get through introducing the muppets on the couch, they usually come back to interviews on ground. And not for the first time they used Ch9s post match interviews. First up was Thaiday, with as much personality as a fence post, but it didn’t matter as he was interviewing Jake, who was fkn off chops! I’ve never seen a bloke so hyped and happy, and talk that quick. The look on Thaidays face was priceless, as in "WTF are you on !" No wonder Matty Johns loves him on his show.
Then they cross to Freddy with an obviously dejected Gallen. The usual cliche Qs from spaceman, but to Gallens credit wrapped the Manly team, Des, and the 40-5 game hoodoo we’ve got on them.

Jake was absolutely classic in that interview, he was looking everywhere at once too, like he was tripping balls LOL

I am watching controversy corner as I type this and have never know a sport where a panel of people can talk about the parts of the game and code that needs to be changed so much. Every time you tune in someone’s bitching about the game and stressing that we need to do this and that according to mistakes that have been made during play by the ref or just a plain rule. These journos and even most players are eating the game from the inside out.Toovs and blocker selling their souls for a fox sports show.Des would never do this.

Nrl 360 had an in-depth analysis (term used loosely with Hooper and Buzz) of 3 games in the first segment, guesses to which game was glossed over.

Also Parra wins big and it's about how great they are, we blow Cronulla off the park and they didn't turn up was the reason they lost.

I guess that leaves us under the radar again..

Yep they're hurting everytime we win. Vonny wouldn't waste a second talking about us. She'd rather talk with a mouthful of scam400. Fox/Kayo has sht me totally. I've actually switched back to nein for the finals.
Im still not capable of putting up with Ray Warren although I've got to say Voss isn't much better and don't get me started on Blocker or Buderas, it seems the bigger the gibberer the more chance they are of becoming a fox commentator

What a disgrace! Our win over the Sharks got 6mins of air play in the one hour big league wrap show. 4 games over the weekend and another snub. This Fox crap is beyond a joke. They talked about Parra for the first 30mins. I can’t wait for Melb to put the sword through them.
Same happened on 100% footy on nine on Monday plus the Sunday footy show on 9 our game got very little coverage compared to other games.

the Fox dip****s are encouraging /begging The Vermin supporters to go to ANZ for fear that it will be a sea of maroon and white ... Rabbid supporters don't travel

the Fox dip****s are encouraging /begging The Vermin supporters to go to ANZ for fear that it will be a sea of maroon and white ... Rabbid supporters don't travel
Badge of honour.
They are normally taking the p*ss out of our crowds.
I encourage all of you to tune in to the best footy show of the lot in over the black dot on nitv.
Gorgeous George always gives us plenty of airtime...

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11