Fox Sports' Matt Elliot Recruitment Evaluation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Titans have had just as many different combinations in their spine,just as many injuries and only spent half the money Manly did.They are well coached and are a well disciplined side.Tooves had injuries last yr but was not an excuse nor a reason for the Penns to not sack him
Titans had next to no new combos to make. Plus only 5 injuries 2 season ending. We have at current 14 injuries and 5 season ending.

Elgey went down in the preseason,they have used Roberts(new to the club),Taylor(new to the club),Cullen(new to the club) and Bird in the halves,No.9 has been shared by Friend(returning to the club)Moseley and Mortimer and now Peats plus Zillman and Mead have played fullback when they're not injured

Just thought I would bump this for the people who missed it. Some of the responses are extremely funny predicting top 4 best recruitment in years the funny part is those same people now complaining about the recruiting and bagging the team. Matt was a **** coach but after reading this thread he has more football knowledge than most on forum. Shout out to Mark who didn't get caught up in the zorba and bozo orchestrated media blitz and saw it for what it was a charm offensive.
To be fair you do have a track record of creating new accounts to stuff like this

Thanks for resurrecting this threat as it shows that Elliott was spot on - we lost more class than we gained. When you study who we recruited there was only one player from a top two team - and he has proven to be the best recruit we have.
There should be a lesson in this for us.

Usen't.....Matt Elliot just used this in a sentence...." I usen't to be in favour of the draw, but now I am."
Sensational grammar!

.....geez it's not even the off-season and I'm knitpicking this shiit! lol

Elliot didn't do these predictions out of knowledge. He hates manly up you can here how much bias he has against manly, he even hates the area. I hate him he's a ****wit... But his predictions were spot on.

Elliot didn't do these predictions out of knowledge. He hates manly up you can here how much bias he has against manly, he even hates the area. I hate him he's a ****wit... But his predictions were spot on.

They were spot on by accident, not good prognostication. If Manly had kept their top side on the field for much of the year we would have been deriding his efforts, not sitting in any awe over his foresight

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7