Foxtel Sports package increase

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting that Zorba just mentioned on 2KY this morning that FOXTEL has lost st over 250K subscribers in the last 6 months.
Then it's no wonder they've increased their prices so much...to cover all those losses.

Then it's no wonder they've increased their prices so much...to cover all those losses.
By the end of the month 250k is going to seem awfully small, I anticipate up to half a mill or more will have ditched their Foxtel subscriptions. Hold on peoples, could be a big backflip of DCE proportions from Foxtel coming our way to save the day.

This financial year so far is the best year for me since just before COVID struck, so financially OK at the moment. I will be signing up for the full FOXTEL sports package this year not just the last 3 months of footy like last year, although it looks like FOXTEL will be adding sports as part of the new package from the end of February anyway. The email I got said that I will be on this new package of entertainment, sports and movies for $50 a year. So, it looks like they are giving their long-time members are fair deal for loyalty (I was one of the first in this part of NSW to get Foxtel back in the day). Welcome back everyone!

I gave up foxtel years after a dispute and they refused the negotiations. I now get a lot more value going to the local and having 6 schooners and a steak to watch the game. Saves me heaps 🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻
So, you spend $90 for beers and a steak down the pub every time to see the team play and watch it amongst the raucous crowd and the blaring jukebox in the background?

This financial year so far is the best year for me since just before COVID struck, so financially OK at the moment. I will be signing up for the full FOXTEL sports package this year not just the last 3 months of footy like last year, although it looks like FOXTEL will be adding sports as part of the new package from the end of February anyway. The email I got said that I will be on this new package of entertainment, sports and movies for $50 a year. So, it looks like they are giving their long-time members are fair deal for loyalty (I was one of the first in this part of NSW to get Foxtel back in the day). Welcome back everyone!
That's what I don't get with Foxtel, every ones on a different deal it's so shonky. Every time I plead my case to the call centre gurus I'm offered something different from the last offer. Well I've been with them for nearly 20yrs and got a letter from them saying it's virtually $100 if you want to watch Sport as well. Going to try a threat of leaving, lets see what happens ?

Yep I got given all packages every channel for $65 per month for 12 months as I quit last year fox after 15 years with them just checked to see what they could offer.

Anyone who is considering it you can get an Amazon Fire stick from Bug Dub or online for 50-60 dollars. Then a two screen kayo subscription is 35 a month.

Fox full package and two set top boxes is 130 ish currently, plus also having Netflix and Prime and everything great on SBS and occasionally subscribing to apple or Disney, I never watched anything other than sport on fox

Anyone who is considering it you can get an Amazon Fire stick from Bug Dub or online for 50-60 dollars. Then a two screen kayo subscription is 35 a month.

Fox full package and two set top boxes is 130 ish currently, plus also having Netflix and Prime and everything great on SBS and occasionally subscribing to apple or Disney, I never watched anything other than sport on fox
Kayo for me too.
But I do know a lot of people who can Fox over the off season so could explain the drop in subscription numbers if a lot of people do it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8