Full Team List for 2016,

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Yeh pretty close to what I think the side will be Ryan. I think by the end of the season Knight will be there and I suspect he'll be first off the bench when injuries occur. I hope Buhrer is able to produce after his injury. He and Symonds are excellent rovers (Basketball term but best describes the smaller faster forwards who cover a lot of ground and clean up)

Mate I think ur backline is spot on but the forwards and bench will be different for sure. Burgess won't be there anyway and parcell will be , be it 9 or bench and can't see Darcy starting but you never know.

The club have a few player profiles up not all. They are looking fitter then ever.:)

Feletti especially looks like he has toned right up. No mud guts there. Personally I see him as our most important player this year. He has been the Enigma, has never reached his potential. When Fit, Happy off the field and motivated. He should be up there were the turtle as our best on field.

Jake T is looking slim, more of a second rower build, can someone make sure that boy is eating!.

Enigma alright
He looks like he has had three enigmas with the weight he has dropped

( ps I agree,we will be singing his praises this year )

Tamou at starting prop with Jake at lock has a 2016 grand final feel about it ... And still have the capacity to add 3 cheap players to fill out our top 25 squad.

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Tom Trbojevic
06. Dylan Walker
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

08. James Tamou
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Nate Myles
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Marty Taupau
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Matt Parcell
15. Darcy Lussick
16. Lewis Brown
17. Josh Starling

18. Liam Knight
19. Tom Symonds
20. Tim Moltzen
21. Nathan Green
22. Isaac John

Tamou at starting prop with Jake at lock has a 2016 grand final feel about it ... And still have the capacity to add 3 cheap players to fill out our top 25 squad.

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Tom Trbojevic
06. Dylan Walker
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

08. James Tamou
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Nate Myles
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Marty Taupau
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Matt Parcell
15. Darcy Lussick
16. Lewis Brown
17. Josh Starling

18. Liam Knight
19. Tom Symonds
20. Tim Moltzen
21. Nathan Green
22. Isaac John
Tamou? Won't happen

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Tom Trbojevic
06. Dylan Walker
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Matt Parcell
10. Nate Myles
11. Lewis Brown
12. Jamie Buhrer
13. Marty Taupau

14. Apisai Koroisou
15. Darcy Lussick
16. Feliti Mateo
17. Blake Leary

18. Brenton Lawrence
18. Liam Knight
19. Tom Symonds
20. Tim Moltzen

2017..... Love to see this happen

8. KLEMMER
9. PARCELL
10. MYLES
11. TAUPAU
12. CORDNER
13. TRBOJEVIC

14. BROWN
15. LUSSICK
16. BUHRER
17. KNIGHT

18. KOROISOU
19. LEARY
20. SYMONDS
I know Parcell is really untested.. But seriously I remember watching Matt Ballin playing in the reggies and thinking.. Wow he's
got what it takes to be "Manly" and so does this kid .. Well here's hoping.

2017..... Love to see this happen

8. KLEMMER
9. PARCELL
10. MYLES
11. TAUPAU
12. CORDNER
13. TRBOJEVIC

14. BROWN
15. LUSSICK
16. BUHRER
17. KNIGHT

18. KOROISOU
19. LEARY
20. SYMONDS
I know Parcell is really untested.. But seriously I remember watching Matt Ballin playing in the reggies and thinking.. Wow he's
got what it takes to be "Manly" and so does this kid .. Well here's hoping.

Buhrer won't be getting resigned, plus Taupau isn't a second rower but I guess that's your team my team would look something like this
1.Stewart
2.Tafua
3.Whare
4.Matai
5.Trbojevic
6.Walker
7.Cherry-Evans(c)
8.Trbojevic
9.Parcell
10.Tauapu
11.Myles
12.Cordner
13.Knight

14.Brown
15.Lussick
16.Klemmer
17.CheeKam

Buhrer won't be getting resigned, plus Taupau isn't a second rower but I guess that's your team my team would look something like this
1.Stewart
2.Tafua
3.Whare
4.Matai
5.Trbojevic
6.Walker
7.Cherry-Evans(c)
8.Trbojevic
9.Parcell
10.Tauapu
11.Myles
12.Cordner
13.Knight

14.Brown
15.Lussick
16.Klemmer
17.CheeKam

Just noticed we don't have a goal kicker for 2017! Anyone know who can kick goals in our current roster or will we have to buy a goal kicking centre? Matai can't kick for SH IT, walker can kick I think? Cherry may have to start training to be our new kicker he use to be a gun at it

Poor old Starlo doesn't seem to be rated on this Forum, but I would have him ahead of Lawrence, well ahead. IMHO the backs pick themselves so the only discussion is around the pack and bench.

I would drop Lussick for Starling if BJ is back to fit - Jake & Myles to start with BJ and Starling off the bench to grind away.

Starlings 100m+ off the bench in many games last year was a big chunk of our turn around and he doesn't drop the ball or give away penalties like Lussick.

With Tapau starting as well as Mateo you have plenty for the first 20 minute softening. Buhrer/Brown for Tapau to speed things up and BJ and Starling to roll down field in the rest of the first half. This also free up Mateo to play his game and should one not come off then it isn't as bad as having it compounded by Lussicks hot head.

I would drop Lussick for Starling if BJ is back to fit - Jake & Myles to start with BJ and Starling off the bench to grind away.

Starlings 100m+ off the bench in many games last year was a big chunk of our turn around and he doesn't drop the ball or give away penalties like Lussick.

With Tapau starting as well as Mateo you have plenty for the first 20 minute softening. Buhrer/Brown for Tapau to speed things up and BJ and Starling to roll down field in the rest of the first half. This also free up Mateo to play his game and should one not come off then it isn't as bad as having it compounded by Lussicks hot head.

Did he? Hmmm I didn't realise. If Starling is getting 100+ metres consistently off the bench, then he has to be in the side. Plus, he is young, and coming into his prime.

Never been a massive Starling fan but lets face it, you need a few bargain buys who produce good numbers in the side...maybe a good, long term reliable player who just rolls up the sleeves & gets it done...I do recall Starling on a couple of occasions actually making great cover defensive tackles on speedy outside backs !!
Maybe not a match winner, but wont lose many neither.

Never been a massive Starling fan but lets face it, you need a few bargain buys who produce good numbers in the side...maybe a good, long term reliable player who just rolls up the sleeves & gets it done...I do recall Starling on a couple of occasions actually making great cover defensive tackles on speedy outside backs !!
Maybe not a match winner, but wont lose many neither.

That play was a match winner. Was a tackle on Mamo at Brookie

Who we almost bought to inject some speed into the backs, apparently... Hah!

Agreed though. Star love always looks a bit ponderous, but he clearly covers more ground than his appearance suggests. And yes, 100% man that every team needs. Williamson, Hall, Jones, Bryant, et al. We have a proud history...

Just noticed we don't have a goal kicker for 2017! Anyone know who can kick goals in our current roster or will we have to buy a goal kicking centre? Matai can't kick for SH IT, walker can kick I think? Cherry may have to start training to be our new kicker he use to be a gun at it
I think Apisai Koroisou can kick as well.
But he will be only on for a portion of the game, so yes.... $10M man should step up!

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10