G. Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Skivvy just needs to iron him out first touch, he won't be backing up for another dose of that in a hurry.

Gifty is not a real threat. Get in his face early.

Shut Inglis, Reynolds down.

Gift was MOTM today. Going pretty good.

Last thing we are going to want to see is Gift slipping a short pass to Inglis while Mateo passes to nobody while picking up his donut.
Needs to be tackled hard.

Gift will feel he has a point to prove at Brookie. He'll be fired up. Couple of games ago when he was interviewed he fired a few anti-Manly shots. Surprised me a bit.
We need to be more fired up and bring the same attitude as the last 2 games.
Love the work you put in for us Glenn but you're opposition now.

7 runs for 51m yesterday, as i said he doesn't run much anymore. Just need to watch those passes.

44 tackles though is impressive

7 runs for 51m yesterday, as i said he doesn't run much anymore. Just need to watch those passes.

Many of those tackles were third man in.

There were better performances from half the Penrith pack than Glenn's yesterday, but the Bunnies won so...

I don't think he had that good of a game at all really. He threw one decent pass and played stacks on the mill for most of the match.

One thing about Glen Stewart is that he is a good scrambler in defence and likes to knock the ball out of the oppositions hands especially one on one. We need to keep an eye on burgess and his off loads. Our forwards have to fire and take the ball up the middle and not make so many errors as we made 9 in the last game and even though we won, 9 errors is still too many at this end of the season.Team work will take care of not only GS but will win us the game.

He can't run with out a head or I'll arrange for him to be struck down with Aids :/

I'm so excited for this match. For so many reasons this will be like a finals game. If Manly aim up in defence like last week the rest will fall into place. We all just have to get down to brookie and be as vocal as possible. The boys will hopefully do the rest.

Last edited:
Gift will feel he has a point to prove at Brookie. He'll be fired up. Couple of games ago when he was interviewed he fired a few anti-Manly shots. Surprised me a bit.
We need to be more fired up and bring the same attitude as the last 2 games.
Love the work you put in for us Glenn but you're opposition now.
It shouldn't surprise you about his comments. ODAG (Ol' Dangle Arm the Grabber) thought he ran the show here. Along with his brother, Matai and Foreign. He is still pissed in that passive-aggressive way of his. Never mind though, Uncle Peter played his part in removing the coach. So it's all good now.

Will be interesting to see if he shows up at Manly games when his career is over. Or will he stick with his Bra Boy Bros at Redfern?

Has been this way for a while and is the reason why he was moved on, can you imagine if we retained Glenn this year minus a few forwards we have now, Manly would have zero go forward.

Obviously we lose Glenns leadership, ball and all in your face tackles along with ballplaying on the right edge but we are developing more players with ball playing options and even though our forward pack is soft it is improving in this regard also.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8