GAME DAY - Auckland Nines 2016 February 6 -7

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
People forget we were a top 4 side when Starling / Lawrence were our starting props.

That 1st run of his almost made me cry I was that happy for him.

He's back, and is going to be bigger and badder than ever. Like I said months ago, he is going to shock and surprise some people.

I can see him being a bolter for that Origin team.

Looks like our old conditioning guys are now looking after the Aussie women's team...

All i know is we will have to step it up a notch against the Warriors and control the pill if we do that we win.

Forget about results and mistakes etc
Players look fit and defensively there was plenty of scramble and 1% efforts all over the park.
I like it :rofl:
Thank GOD we have somebody who can now shoot from dummy half and take advantage in the ruck....Matt Parcell come on down....The NEW ERA has begun!!!

The boncos must be gutted to lose to that slow cumbersome rabble. Wooden spooners this year for sure as clearly our coach has no idea.

Cant wait to read Zorba's next article praising how they played like a well oiled machine

The boncos must be gutted to lose to that slow cumbersome rabble. Wooden spooners this year for sure as clearly our coach has no idea.

Cant wait to read Zorba's next article praising how they played like a well oiled machine
What drugs you on took,wooden spoon? Go away you moron,manly will never ever get the spoon you halfwit,it's a touch footy comp if you think that we are no show this year ,you better go see a shrink cause you badly need one,go away

What drugs you on took,wooden spoon? Go away you moron,manly will never ever get the spoon you halfwit,it's a touch footy comp if you think that we are no show this year ,you better go see a shrink cause you badly need one,go away
Foghorn-Leghorn-Thats-a-joke-son-Yo.jpg

It was sarcasm.

Well if that's a joke not funny,I'm a passionate manly fan you need to read that crap,I would never rubbish my team like that joke or no joke,I couldn't care what peters says in his Coloum,as long as the team plays well and wins , then it don't matter.

On a lighter note........

Our new red headed recruit Nathan Green, Someone, please tell me his nickname is 'Bluey', please.

It just can't be 'Greeny' when that option's available.:D

Forget about results and mistakes etc
Players look fit and defensively there was plenty of scramble and 1% efforts all over the park.
I like it :rofl:
Thank GOD we have somebody who can now shoot from dummy half and take advantage in the ruck....Matt Parcell come on down....The NEW ERA has begun!!!
Matt Parcell...very very impressive. I know this is only the 9s but his speed around the ruck can be a massive asset. I just hope he can do plenty of tackling. I love Matty Ballin, probably in my top 3 of the 2015 team, but his speed around the ruck wasn't the best. Although when you make 50 tackles per game it does diminish.

Also I'm wondering if Tommy T has been doing some training at 5/8. He did a lovely little kick there at one stage and seemed to be directing the team a lot.

And great to see Jamie Buhrer and BJ looking good.

Piss off back to the buffet zorba:rofl:

Or is that you Mr Fluffy? Desperate for us to win the first prize in this mickey mouse weekend?

Last edited:
Matt Parcell...very very impressive. I know this is only the 9s but his speed around the ruck can be a massive asset. I just hope he can do plenty of tackling. I love Matty Ballin, probably in my top 3 of the 2015 team, but his speed around the ruck wasn't the best. Although when you make 50 tackles per game it does diminish.

Also I'm wondering if Tommy T has been doing some training at 5/8. He did a lovely little kick there at one stage and seemed to be directing the team a lot.

And great to see Jamie Buhrer and BJ looking good.
Like I posted last year, Parcell and Nicho Hynes remind me of a young Chez.
Sure they overplay their hand, but it's because they constantly play off the cuff and it usually bamboozles the structure of the defense.@:cool:

Will be an interesting year with a whole new composition out on the paddock :clap:

Parcell is very impressive, support play is great and his speed and attack around the ruck destroyed Broncos in the 2nd half

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4