GAME DAY - Auckland Nines 2016 February 6 -7

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting how many law firms are jersey sponsors. Shine are on Cowboys and Parra, Brydens on the Tigers, we've got one, think I've seen more too.

Good to see them all giving back to a game that's given them so much;)

Wouldn't count on that money being there next year though...

I must say, Semi Radradra had a good game for the Squeels. I understand he has a brother, Quarter, coming through. Could be a good pickup, although he's only half the player Semi is at this stage of his career.

The one you want is Who'le Radradra. He's twice as good as Semi...
That's his old man. His Mum was twice as good as him... Na Noqu Hovercraft E Sinai Tu Vei Na Duna Radradra.
(My hovercraft is full of eels Radradra)

And his cousin....

David.

boh2.gif

Interesting how many law firms are jersey sponsors. Shine are on Cowboys and Parra, Brydens on the Tigers, we've got one, think I've seen more too.

Good to see them all giving back to a game that's given them so much;)

Wouldn't count on that money being there next year though...
Well Shine will be earning their money at Parra then,lol

And how about Jake Ts interview after the game? The kid rocks, the raw enthusiasm and excitement in his voice, just a great choice as captain. I think he said twice how cool this all was. I just love watching people like Jake who just obviously love what they do.

People forget we were a top 4 side when Starling / Lawrence were our starting props.

That 1st run of his almost made me cry I was that happy for him.

He's back, and is going to be bigger and badder than ever. Like I said months ago, he is going to shock and surprise some people.

I can see him being a bolter for that Origin team.
There were plenty of calls for Lawrence to play origin in his 2013 break out year, let's hope that continues. And with qld suspending all of their players this might be the year.

OK everyone with me:

Dear lord, Mohamed, Moses, Vishnu, whoever is listening basically, please let Moltzen get through this game without blowing out his knee. Amen.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4