GAME DAY - Auckland Nines 2016 February 6 -7

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Because you guys have quality and substance, so we come from the same ilk. You guys also do and can often get the best of me and prove me wrong (which I respect).

@Habib eagle is obviously challenged mentally :) There's no debating with him.
His trolling efforts are fairly lame-maybe you can give him the Masterblaster call :lipssealed::clap::punch:

I don't think hurrel has a case to answer there. No deliberate knee lift, jake put his head on the wrong side and paid the penalty. It's not the first time it has happened to him. Just hope all the commotion was precautionary, sure he'll be ok. He does need to be careful with his tackling style, he's going to wear a lot of hips and knees when he gets it wrong.

Last edited:
ooooh, that's gotta hurt the dragons.

scored a try in the bonus zone....disallowed (was a try for sure)...then sharks score up the other end.

time to email my dragon supporting mates to see how they feel.

ooooh, that's gotta hurt the dragons.

scored a try in the bonus zone....disallowed (was a try for sure)...then sharks score up the other end.

time to email my dragon supporting mates to see how they feel.
We need the Refs' Bunker ASAP.:D

It was a great try :clap:

Last edited:
Parcell could be the best buy i reckon he can play a few positions,he can run to.
Dare I say five eight. Seems to have already got a bit going on with Mateo. That kick through was no fluke. I'm not getting on the Parcel love train yet, as opposition tacticians will come up with plenty to shut him down. Wether he's a one-trick pony is up to him, and Barrett. My gut says he's got more than one trick in his kit bag.

Dare I say five eight. Seems to have already got a bit going on with Mateo. That kick through was no fluke. I'm not getting on the Parcel love train yet, as opposition tacticians will come up with plenty to shut him down. Wether he's a one-trick pony is up to him, and Barrett. My gut says he's got more than one trick in his kit bag.
He will get better and better-he is a real footballer,,,,they do that! Get on the love train champ. He has a way to go, but he will be QLD Origin. The last real rap I gave was DCE inearly 2011 :)

Id say the lifting knee got him into trouble

TBH, I didn't think Hurrell's action was all that bad. It looked like he was trying to change direction and Jake couldn't adjust to it.

I do remember Jake wiping himself out against the Raiders in Canberra last year to a similar tackle. He is one of the best in our team at cutting someone down but he has to look after himself.

[TE]

Looks like Habib is lonely again and looking for attention - poor kid. Imagine this is your only source of human interaction.

Feel so sorry for him. Each time he emotes or posts is a cry for affection .

We are here for you Habib.

Farmer want a Wife is on the tele tonight, perhaps Habib could give some thought to going on the show, could help with some interaction for him.

Don't know what they showed in TV but Hurrell was visibly upset after the collision. Kept going over to check jake when he was on the ground and again just before they took him off on the medicab

On a lighter note........

Our new red headed recruit Nathan Green, Someone, please tell me his nickname is 'Bluey', please.

It just can't be 'Greeny' when that option's available.:D
I heard it was Grimace after that purple monster from McDonald's
Cause when you mix red with green you get purple.

Id say the lifting knee got him into trouble

I've just had another look at the video and I have to agree with you now. While Jake's head was in a vulnerable area, Hurrell contributed by lifting his leg. It is actually very similar to the action he did on Topou last year except that Topou was falling when attempting a tackle and therefore his face was closer to Hurrell's knee, which caused serious injury. Jake wasn't as low as Topou so he copped it from Hurrell's thigh instead.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8