GAME DAY - Auckland Nines 2016 February 6 -7

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So....no commentator is going to mention how the kiwi dropped the ball over the try line....but still got awarded the try then?

ok.

Kiwi day today! woot!

Parra thru to finals. Dammit. Seems like the sides who played have decent half back and five eighth are doing the best, have the best attacking structure. Norman and Cornish have steered parra well, same goes titans with Roberts and taylor. And of course Johnson for the warriors. Manly looked a little rudderless and struggled with points. Lets pray Parra dont win the final...anyone but them
Broncos had adam blair calling the shots . F... it was funny . He thought he was out of the harlem globe trotters .

I use the ignore button....so I don't see the rubbish....but it'd be good to know some mod was polishing the ban hammer for any trolls that come flooding on here when parra wins!

still

lol@ parra

At least parra's game plan is easy - pass to radradra

semi off the field? then run in circles till he gets back on.

Anyone told them that these wins don't give them any points to eradicate their (should be) 4 point deficit?

I use the ignore button....so I don't see the rubbish....but it'd be good to know some mod was polishing the ban hammer for any trolls that come flooding on here when parra wins!

still

lol@ parra

At least parra's game plan is easy - pass to radradra

semi off the field? then run in circles till he gets back on.
Polished and ready to go (although I am still waiting to use it for the first time and did not want to waste that special honour on chief....)

LMAO Eels carrying on like they won a premiership. The Dalai looked a little embarrassed his players were going overboard

Still its only nines, it will be the closest Parra will come to Premiers. The NRL will put a damper on their win with the breach of salary cap announcement being put on hold until the Nines Final was finished...minus four start for 2016.

images-9.jpeg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Well done. Best achievement in a long time jahash.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Besides w and o what else you got man . That makes no sense .

Congratulations Habib! I don't really go much on the Eels, but well done!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8