GAME DAY - Eels vs Sea Eagles [Round 1, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The only comment I will have is
Wow

The next 2 weeks at Brookvale oval are season defining

I urge anyone who can get down the next 2 weeks to do so

Man scary to think what the dogs may do to us in 2 weeks if we play like we did in the second half

I cannot believe snake said in the press conference that our first half was exceptional. Wow that is crazy we had 60% ball in the first half and they led at half time. Every time they got in our 20 metre region they scored if that is regarded as exceptional we are in for a long season.

Ok i'll level, it's not brand new, and it's not a car... i got a 3 yr old ute. A D-max even! But i'm stoked and the wife LOVES it. So no matter what, i win cos she loves it. I knew i'd find that long lost testosterone somewhere haha!!!

Anyways...... I'll put it on record: i always liked Cherry, along with Foran. I wish he/they signs with us. I will also note, i along with everyone else hate the way he/things have carried on in the last few months. It's not Manly. It's not how i grew up with the game. I thought they'd be the future of our club and the bridge between our playing generations. So i absolutely know how most of you want him gone no matter what. In the perfect world, i wish both halves signed the first week after their holidays, saying 'hell yeah i'll play for this club always'. If they go, then i'm actually ok too... it's gone on far too long and i guess players don't have the same lifelong commitment and love for a club as fans do these days.

PS good to see Josh Perry being Manly through and through even in retirement. (yes i know he's in the golden eagles)
That's the same as the Colorado isn't it? Nice multi purpose vehicle

That's the same as the Colorado isn't it? Nice multi purpose vehicle
Yep, but as lots of people will tell you, it's not the same! Apparently the interior has a lot in common plus the underpinnings but there's engineering and other small stuff that sets it apart. Funny, i wouldn't go for the Colorado in the same position.

As you put it, it's going to be a nice multi purpose vehicle for us, plus the plastic interiors are gonna be great for the (planned) youngen. Best bit - we're happy.

I know we Silvertails get psyched up, and rightly so, about this great club (i didn't say team!), but it's nice to have a small distraction now and then.

Yep, but as lots of people will tell you, it's not the same! Apparently the interior has a lot in common plus the underpinnings but there's engineering and other small stuff that sets it apart. Funny, i wouldn't go for the Colorado in the same position.

As you put it, it's going to be a nice multi purpose vehicle for us, plus the plastic interiors are gonna be great for the (planned) youngen. Best bit - we're happy.

I know we Silvertails get psyched up, and rightly so, about this great club (i didn't say team!), but it's nice to have a small distraction now and then.
I have the PK ranger and I'd never suggest anyone buy one, it's thirsty and other than being tough has nothing going for it

Mazda interior and probably the rest too

I have the PK ranger and I'd never suggest anyone buy one, it's thirsty and other than being tough has nothing going for it

Mazda interior and probably the rest too
Mate has a decked out PX (?) Wildtrak and it looks badass! Need to work out the displays so i know how much mine drinks... for the mrs though, toughness is the winner!

Mate has a decked out PX (?) Wildtrak and it looks badass! Need to work out the displays so i know how much mine drinks... for the mrs though, toughness is the winner!
PX wildtrak with the raptor grill looks mean as ****

I'm torn been the FGX xr6t ute and the F-250 for my next which will be soon

That wasn't us out there, no fire power, no spark, and we did nothing with the momentum we had. Shame about gutherson and foran. DCE could not though the ball to save his life. He did put a couple Of good kicks in. Ballin was a champ as always.

Side note: glad gutherson cut his hair off! Poor bastard though.

Mate, Go BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, i am compensating for lots...

Funnily we got cut off by an XR6 ute this arvo, due to the scaffolding collapse at Bexley, and the missus was livid. Please, i'm trying to turn her from a dragon to a sea eagle!

Anyone think that DCE told tooves before the game? What was that conversation before the game by themselves?

Are you surprised ??? He did attack the line ok.

then just watched people walk past him in defense. He was ok running at the line, but he has chicken legs, he needs to just tuck and run low and stop looking for that offload, we just kept losing ground

then just watched people walk past him in defense. He was ok running at the line, but he has chicken legs, he needs to just tuck and run low and stop looking for that offload, we just kept losing ground

Chicken legs lol I give it 2 willie he talked a big game all week but his best day's are past him but we new that when we signed him.

We had an awful second half. Defensively we were bunched, DCE was terrible (which is obvious now) and losing Gutho didnt help our cause.

Hasson needs to go. That knee cost us all momentum in the second half.

There were some positives from that game, but we have alot of work to do. Hopefully Foz is sorted by next week and we can start to move on.

Just watching the replay here in Adelaide (yep, GEM started the game at 1:50 am @:mad: )

Don't know why I am watching though.....

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8