GAME DAY - Eels vs Sea Eagles [Round 1, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Just before half time clocked off silly penalty Every time they get down in our 20 metres they look likely 2 score. Poor defensive reads.

Tonight is showing why I still believe Snake is the best fullback in the game.

Unfortunately though, when it comes to naming the best player in a position it generally goes to whoever the media flavour of the month is.

Tonight is showing why I still believe Snake is the best fullback in the game.

Unfortunately though, when it comes to naming the best player in a position it generally goes to whoever the media flavour of the month is.

In my mind he has without doubt been the best for years now. He scores more tries than any other, sets up more tries than any other and saves more tries than any other.

Guys are missing the point blaming Hiku. They are making metres at will and getting out of dummy half way too easily. Thats where the problems are.

It's a good thing we've had all the ball (60%) because they've had 3 sets at our line and scored every time.

We better tighten things up or this will be ugly. We are second best and that's only because there are only two teams out there.

Reasonably happy given my expectations.

Sure, we are rusty and should be punishing Parras errors more plus our edge defence needs more Matai.

I'm confident we will win a game or two this year.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10