Game Day Manly v Broncos [Round 13, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
This might tell something

Run metres by Manly.....Jake Trbojevic is 3rd in metres tonight despite starting on the bench.

Are Lui and Mason off injured? Both started but according to the NRL stats both have only run the ball twice.

Injuries, bad calls, wrong team selection,
Coach on last legs, coming last, terrible mistakes any thing I've missed to make
Our worst year in supporting manly since 1973.

Soft, soft, soft. Our ****test game last season was against Brisbane. Our ****test game this season looks to be happening again against Brisbane. We've had the wood over these QLD bogans for so long. So sad to be pissing it away.

Injuries, bad calls, wrong team selection,
Coach on last legs, coming last, terrible mistakes any thing I've missed to make
Our worst year in supporting manly since 1973.

We can't win every year mate, you have to take the good with the bad!

I'm starting to think we might be better off using Jorge as an impact back rower off the bench so we can use Turbo Tom on the wing full time until Snake retires.

Tom has speed, Jorge doesn't. Tom can catch bombs, we cringe when the opposition bombs Jorge.

Jorge is probably a better one on one defender, but.........overall I think tom is better suited for the way the game is these days with so many kicks for tries.

Ok Ryan i agree with you, piss off both our wingers, bring in Tommy and Gutherson.
Leary is the only one other than jake that I reckon has played ok. **** coaching and game plan. Only individual brilliance has really scored us points

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10