Game Day Manly v Broncos [Round 13, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Toovey has no where to go now. We had our best backline on paper out there but too many of our forwards are absolute passengers. The indiscipline of this side has been a consistent feature of the teams performance, I find it inexplicable how Tom T is not in that side, the boy has commitment to the cause and there has to be change. I say it again, our ruck is terrible, we consistently are on the back foot because there is hardly any thrust there.

The Bongos are a strong team and we are being badly exposed here.

Some thing has to change now, its gone too far.

Are you kidding yourself, have you watched the last month of footy? Brisbane have had more luck and bounce of the ball tonight than most teams get in a month.

The loss to The Bronco's, the loss to the Panther's, or the loss The Cowboy's are we talking about?

Have to agree. To beaten by such a **** side as the Broncos is a problem.

Coz it's our chant there or haven't you ever been to watch a game there.
I was there last year and I never heard it. The only time that I've heard it is in these forums.

Toovey has no where to go now. We had our best backline on paper out there but too many of our forwards are absolute passengers. The indiscipline of this side has been a consistent feature of the teams performance, I find it inexplicable how Tom T is not in that side, the boy has commitment to the cause and there has to be change. I say it again, our ruck is terrible, we consistently are on the back foot because there is hardly any thrust there.

The Bongos are a strong team and we are being badly exposed here.

Some thing has to change now, its gone too far.
I agree, i want to give Toovey till the end of the season but if things don't improve a new coach next year may be the only choice.

**** me, I never thought our team would get a wooden spoon. This group of players should take a long hard look at themselves.

And the Polynesian stone gets lumbered into touch.

Skivvy and Killer I must say look old and slow, and we have them for two
more years.

The young Broncos are far too enthusiastic.

Time for some changes

We did a good job in offloading Gift and Watmough before they were truly past it. Not sure what we're going to do about Matai and Lyon. We have some promising options to replace them but you can't imagine either being dropped.

The difference in this game is three things:-

1. Game Plan
2. Hunger
3. Attitude in defense

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12