Game Day Manly v Broncos [Round 13, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Seriously this is a debacle.......!! Can someone tell what is going on with our Mighty Manly Sea Eagles?? I feel sick................!

Well if management flick Toovey, you'd have to imagine that it might not stop there. Wonder if they'll flick Lyon, Matai and Ballin as well if they can no longer give us good service.

I know he has some fans here, but I have to question Lui. Two runs for 18 metres tonight. Not good enough these days, especially from a starting lock forward.

Jake Trbojevic is an 80 minute player. With the trend now being to play a front rower at lock, why not start him there if they insist on starting Mason?

Just goes to show, when its your year, EVERYTHING goes your way, like in the years we won the comp, things just go your way and keep going your way, not much we can do about it. A game to forget, but hopefully we learn from this and the boys just fire up. I know im not giving up so we will see who the real manly fans are for the next half of the season

I know he has some fans here, but I have to question Lui. Two runs for 18 metres tonight. Not good enough these days.

What? Really? Bahahahahahaha...reminds me of the time King had 3 runs for 6 metres at Shark Park when we got thumped by 60 or something.

Okay, now the wrist slashing can begin.
Some awful, backpedalling defence in that second half but yeah, if Foran had managed to pass to Brett or even thrown the dummy and gone himself we would have been within four points with all the momentum going our way.
Story of our season: woulda, shoulda, didn't, screwed.

Manly cant wait any longer, this phony war we have about our coach MUST be brought to a head. What we saw dished out tonight was farcical. The commitment that we need is so lacking. We need new input and new ideas and most importantly a team that is together. We have 12 games now to put everyone on notice and get things right to start 2016. I feel sorry for Toovey but this farce has to stop!

That shot of Tooves in the coaches box.. He knows. He's gone :(

Broncos were as good as I've seen anyone play this year and had the Midas touch. Everything they touched turned to gold.

Manly had the "Don Juan" touch: everything we touched, we f*cked :(

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
Our points difference is now -92. We need the Cowgirls to beat the Speels by at least 41 or we'll still be on the bottom.

The loss to The Bronco's, the loss to the Panther's, or the loss The Cowboy's are we talking about?
The Broncos score flattered them no doubt. Brett Stewart catches that ball, different game. It all went downhill from there, especially when they went downfield and scored yet another lucky try.

Well if management flick Toovey, you'd have to imagine that it might not stop there. Wonder if they'll flick Lyon, Matai and Ballin as well if they can no longer give us good service.

Didn't we just sign them for two more years?

Add that a 30 year old Mateo, 35 year old Willie, a 30 year old Myles next year and talk of a 31 year old Bird

We are headed for more of the same.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10