LiveBlog GAME DAY - Manly v Broncos Round 21, 2015 - Toovey Farewell Tour [1298628]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Results have really gone our way this weekend. A win will put us only 2 points away from the 8. It's unlikely but we could finish this round as high as 9th should we win.

Come on you Manly!! Tigers winning and Raiders in front show that it can happen.
Superhero round= upset round maybe?

Not sure if I can watch tonight
Have watched every semi and GF match but tonight I am really wired

Daring not to hope but after the week gone by with Tooves,the support for him from unfamiliar allies and the possibility that if we can turn up against the odds and beat this Prix I think we can make play offs

Anyway it's my fairy tale and want to see DCE - Foz - snake strut like never before

I want willy to wreck and all the forwards to flatten at every chance

Just not sure I can watch in case it goes pear shape

Tooves deserves better than a flogging or close defeat

If he played we would win

Go Manly

Matai out, and Tommy Turbo in. Jayden Hodges drops off bench.

Justin Hodges is playing

The NRL website has Turbo Tommy in the centres. Personally I think he'll be on the wing outside of Killer with Hiku moved to left centre.

Sucks that Skivy is out but I'm not really surprised TBH. He was knocked into the middle of this week when his head hit the Mt Smart Stadium turf.

Just got to Brookie North.
Manly looking mean and keen in their DDs
Bit of an easterly blowing, but perfect balmy footy weather

Also the Players Bus is - TOOVES

Win BIG Manly :clap::party::inlove:

IMAG0246.jpg

Can't say much I wish I was there
Give it to them guys
Yell load
I watch my phone when I am fame

If we win this ill be happy for the rest of the year even if we don't win another game.
Couldn't agree more. Living up in Brisbane the radio and news sport reports center around the Broncos and how they're going to march to the premiership and then never get beaten again. It's sickening. If they win it'll be 80% of the sport report, if they lose they just don't mention it lol..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8