GAME DAY - Manly v Bulldogs [Round 1, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
They look so much fitter than us.
Who does that Donny Singe bloke work for again?

Can you believe this, another fumble in the in goal results in a try. Been a close game but 3 stupid mistakes 5m out from line and a penalty and we have gifted them the points. Dogs fowards are playing well but the mistakes have been costly
And I felt we were getting yards pretty easy towards that back end but we're making basic errors. Don't kick out on the full, drops, bread and butter stuff.

I expect a much better showing in the second half.

And I felt we were getting yards pretty easy towards that back end but we're making basic errors. Don't kick out on the full, drops, bread and butter stuff.

I expect a much better showing in the second half.

Can't get worse.

Dog ****. From what I've seen worse then last years team. Does Barrett actually have a game plan??? Why has Dylan Walker done most of the short kicking???

Can't see what Barrett's plan was.
Anyone?
It certainly wasn't miss tackles and drop the ball. Walker seems all over the place, looks like he has touched the ball more than DCE. Not much penetration from the forwards

We did ourselves absolutely no favours out there that half. Dropped balls and penalties in front of your own posts are a killer.

Our attack looks....well, it doesn't look right now. Walker is trying but its obviously going to take time. That last play before half time was a shocker.

Green and Brown.....no comment.

Damn, as it stands I'd rather have left Tommy on the wing and had Moltzen at fullback rather than the crap Wiliame has once again put up in a first grade game.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8