GAME DAY - Manly v Bulldogs [Round 1, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brett Stewart to score a first half try on eastern side (right near my seats in Fulton-Menzies), you heard it here first. Inside pass from Matai (obviously)

I guess this time next week we will know!!

And then the real banter can begin and this off season drivel consigned to where it should be consigned to!!

Bet he gets off!!

Greenslime will see to that

Todd-Greenberg.jpg

I dont care if klemmer plays or not . I'd love manly to beat the f...... while they are full strength. They wont beat us in the backs and cant see them beating us in the forwards, im sure kapow, jake , nate and the rest will see to that.

Rabbitohs Tom Burgess out for 6 weeks due to ankle syndesmosis

Looks like most Teams will have key players out for Rd 1

I know @COMMANDER thinks we will win the first 10 games straight but I'm more circumspect and think it's going to take a while for combinations to bed down. This isn't the Manly of old, this is practically a brand new team and I for one think we might struggle for a little while to get the team working as one.

I'd love to be proved wrong but remember a team of champions probably won't beat a champion team.

I'd say about round 5 or 6 if we've say won a couple and done ok in the other games id be happy.

2 or say 3 from 6 is what id be looking at.

Although I very much hope I'm wrong.

don't dismiss the fact that this game against a renown large pack is the first under the 8 interchange rule.

How many of those big boppers will play the extra minutes?

choosing the right bench and managing the interchanges may prove decisive.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2