Game Day - Manly v Cowboys [Round 12, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I love Tooves and I have been a supporter, but he seems to be intent on getting himself pushed out the door. We will be lucky if we can keep the loss below 30 with that lineup. Hasson has goat photos, nothing more certain.

Back to the bottom of the table this weekend.

My team would be:

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Peta Hiku
05. Tom Trbojevic
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Kieran Foran
08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Matt Ballin
10. Luke Burgess
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Blake Leary
13. Tom Symonds

14. Jayden Hodges
15. Willie Mason
16. Ligi Sao
17. Justin Horo

I don't mind seeing Symonds in the 6, he added some value last week in attack and put up a pretty good bomb at one stage, definitily improving every game in that position. It was when he got injured that things turned and a few penalties helped get the panthers the momentum they needed.

Chez should be right to play and TurboTom as well - I just hope we win and keep Parra where they belong :)
Don't think so. This is from the Manly website - injury update.
Kieran Foran has been named to make his return from a hamstring injury against the North Queensland Cowboys at 1300SMILES Stadium in Townsville this Saturday night.
Coach Geoff Toovey said Foran will be closely monitored at training.
“Kieran has got to get through this week at training but he is a possible starter, so that is really important for us,’’ Toovey said.
NRL
Josh Starling (ankle) Rd 13
Jesse Sene-Lefao (shoulder) Rd 13-15
Daly Cherry-Evans (shoulder) Rd 14-16
Brenton Lawrence (back) Rd 16
Jamie Buhrer (knee) season
Clinton Gutherson (knee) season

I doubt this 1-17 list will be the team we field on the night. I hope for Hodges to be on the bench & JLJ to start with Foran.

The nq coach would be insane to select his origin players. They need to save their energy for the nrl finals series. They are always a spent force by September, wise up nq coaching staff!

Best to rest your blokes this week against the sea eagles.

The same advice goes for Brisbane in coming weeks. Origin is the main game qlders! Don't waste your rep players on manly! Rest them.

Manly is $3.72 with Sportsbet, I would get on at this price.
We aren't affected by origin, they will probably try and play most of their players, so who knows what they're carrying into this game, also Cows under pressure to maintain their winning streak, plus we have a fair record up there.

Hmmmm. I though Brenton was gone for the season. Thats a positive.

That was just forum hero talk hoping for an i told you so with a sauce of my brothers cousins uncles nephews former room mate.

He has always been officially indefinate but late this year. Things have slowly been firming for August so round 16 is positive and he was fairly adament he would be back this year when interviewed at Brookie a week ago.

My team would be:

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Peta Hiku
05. Tom Trbojevic
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Kieran Foran
08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Matt Ballin
10. Luke Burgess
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Blake Leary
13. Tom Symonds

14. Jayden Hodges
15. Willie Mason
16. Ligi Sao
17. Justin Horo
What gets me is that Jamie to 5/8th, Hiku to Centre and Hasson to anywhere but on the field and Hodges on the bench is just a no brainer and yet he persists with Hasson for a few minutes.........WTF.

Very confident of a win this weekend
Cowboys have to have an off night some time in the near future
It will be Saturday
Manly by 4-8 points
:):):)

Just tipped the Mighty Sea Eagles for this match. Currently sober.
Cherry to score a try and celebrate with a backflip sending the media into a frenzy.
Oops. Forgot he's not playing. He can just walk onto the field at half time and do a backflip.
Snake to feed more hungry chickens.
Manly by 68.:D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4