Game Day - Manly v Cowboys [Round 12, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We are motherless last!!!

We have to beat the cowgirls!!
We need to be realistic here. We will be fielding a side that is more of a NSW Cup side than an NRL side and we will be up against the form team of the Comp at their home ground that is almost full strength. The result won't be pretty, but I want the boys to have a real dig and go down swinging. A capitulation in this game is a clear message from the players about their relationship with their coach.

Edit: If Foran plays I predict the capitulation is on the cards.

Hope our proud Club's 1500th Game is a celebration - sad that none of us have the confidence to back the Team with any degree of confidence @:cry:

#Go Manly! :!!::birthdaycake::balloon:

Like everyone I want the real Kieran Foran to stand up and be counted tonight. I'm not holding my breath though.....

Regardless of everything, I think we can win this. Though I'd be happier if Killer was playing 5/8, Peta in the centres and Turbo Tom on the wing. I'd leave Mateo as an impact back rower and though he went ok against the Riff, I'd leave T-Red in the back row also if he plays.

One thing, although both Tamau and Scott (if he plays) are backing up from Origin, tonight will be a good measure of Jake Trbojevic's progress. Coming up against one, possibly two Aussie test front rowers will be a good test for the kid.

Like everyone I want the real Kieran Foran to stand up and be counted tonight. I'm not holding my breath though.....

Regardless of everything, I think we can win this. Though I'd be happier if Killer was playing 5/8, Peta in the centres and Turbo Tom on the wing. I'd leave Mateo as an impact back rower and though he went ok against the Riff, I'd leave T-Red in the back row also if he plays.

One thing, although both Tamau and Scott (if he plays) are backing up from Origin, tonight will be a good measure of Jake Trbojevic's progress. Coming up against one, possibly two Aussie test front rowers will be a good test for the kid.
I thought Mateo was out injured.

Really, really need to turn up today. I'm not prepared to totally write off 2015 yet, but lose this one and a grim situation gets grimmerer :(

I disagree yes the Cowboys will have to be off there game a bit but the boys will give this a real crack tonight .manly by 4.

I can not remember the last time we were at such long odds? Maybe v the roosters in 2011?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8