GAME DAY - Manly v Cowboys [Round 19, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Broncos won 42-10, I think that's about the end score and farewell season 2015.

The bubble has burst!!

Can't tell if you are joking or not. That whole break down was his fault just threw it to no one

I'm not joking. I think it was Mateo who played the ball. He was standing basically on the try line when he played it. Hodges was under a ton of pressure for no reason.

We have a few serious issues but to have any chance we need our best team on the field. Hope Tommy is back next week.

Lol every try within 40m of Hiku is his fault ?

He isn't having a great game, but if both eyes could be opened and a bit of analysis poured over the tries, most of them he is left is an impossible situation by the inside men

Always read "can't he just stay out on his winger", well half the time if he does that there is a 2nd rower or centre that scores untouched and then the calls would come about a lazy winger no doubt ...

When we have the same things being said about the 3 wingers who have played outside Lyon the last couple of seasons, then surely that shows that it is more than just an issue of 1 guy not being able to play, we get outstripped of numbers far too easily on that side of the park, which is also the natural attacking side for every team too

The cows have everything Manly hasn't this year.
Manly aren't pushing up at all. JT running amok. Defence is terrible. Barely any metres gained. Three tries down the same side. Infuriating.
I had hopes for this game. Bugger.

What do ya do with him? I'd have kept Tom and run Hiku on the bench in place of Hodges. Make him do some hard yards lol
Swap him out with Matai on the other side. Matai outside Jamie to stop them isolating hiku. Tafua won't jam in unless needed. Tooves has to hide Hiku at centre.

If our only issue was Hiku then we would be okay. I guess we all need our scapegoats....

The Cowgirls have scored all 3 tries down our right hand side. No coincidence they are attacking that side. Hiku is well known to be all at sea in defence on the wing.

Can't get any worse in the second half... Reckon we will improve.. Not sure we can win it but we should get a couple..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10