GAME DAY - Manly v Dogs [Round 7, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
77: Try to them - not sure if it was Tommy's side but i am calling it 28- 16 to them with a kick to come.
Kick hits the post so score stays 28-16

Wow we are so pedestrian all over the park. Only spark is Jake T and Hodges. These two need maximum game time. Need to be mass droppings after this week.

78: Short kick off which we get back..on the attack. Interestingly Ballin and hodges are on at the same time with hodges at dummy half. We are on the attack with nothing doing. Kick on the last by DCE is put over the sideline

Not sure they will have the drop out but another lose for us at the moment - actually it is taken. A bit of play and the game is over 28-16 to them
My man of the match was t-rex, favorite for ST scapegoats are
Williame
Wolfie
and the old favourite Horo

I'm just happy we managed to get a lead for a change. Sure, we only held it for 30 seconds, but it was a lead, I tells ya! A lead! Pity the players were as stunned as I was.

(Williame) Not to mention he dropped the ball when we were mounting pressure in the first half in prime field position ! He is a plodder and he wonders why he hasn't won a first grade game , your not a first grader champ that's why !!!!!!

Hopefully Snake will be back next week, and Foran, and that Killer's ankle is ok. That way we can piss Wiliame off to NSW Cup.

Apart from a couple of errors (albeit crucial ones), the Wolfman was ok. Safer under the high ball thank I've seen him. Would rather he stay in first grade instead of Wiliame.

Thats it from me for tonight
The live blog has now lost two matches...but think about how bad it could have been if it was not here,,,

Biggest turning point was that terrible no knock on call and then they scored next play. Also hiku kicking the ball into them after lyon's knock back was dumb! Missed snake tonight big time.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10