GAME DAY - Manly v Dogs [Round 7, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I thought he was the same old Wolfie without the options in attack. For mind we are just too busted at the moment

I'm struggling 2 see our next win.

We have a lot of injuries but our whole structure looks floored.

Maybe because its a makeshift structure because of all the injuries? Seriously you have a full off season with 25 players and take how many? 7? Out of it. Try and do the same thing you practiced for months and you'll struggle. We'll be right when our team is fit again

Tuff to watch this week in week on week out.
I guess we gave just been spoilt over the last ten years.
Night all.

Hiku is a hack, can run in broken play otherwise just one dumb decision to the next.

Tony William's Jr as far as work ethic is concerned.

Maybe because its a makeshift structure because of all the injuries? Seriously you have a full off season with 25 players and take how many? 7? Out of it. Try and do the same thing you practiced for months and you'll struggle. We'll be right when our team is fit again

I agree with you. But how long will it take. We are by far the worst team in the league this year. Look at the points differential. We're like double any other team.

I will take it because of injuries. But the Dogs and Penrith had massive injury tolls 2.

Listened to Abc. There were errors from our players but it sounded like errors from the ref certainly contributed to the loss.
We can't catch any luck this year. It sounded like the team tried.

I agree with you. But how long will it take. We are by far the worst team in the league this year. Look at the points differential. We're like double any other team.

I will take it because of injuries. But the Dogs and Penrith had massive injury tolls 2.
The difference is the quality of the Dogs and Penrith's back up players .

No doubt the team tried but this is Manly we don't pat guy's on the back for trying.

That should be the basis for everyone who pulls on a jersey.

I'm looking for a bit of mongrel some skill and a bit of structure sadly I'm yet 2 see it this season.

Yes we have shocking injuries but the last 2 teams we have played were busted also.

Listened to Abc. There were errors from our players but it sounded like errors from the ref certainly contributed to the loss.
We can't catch any luck this year. It sounded like the team tried.
We also got dominated in the forwards again .

I agree with you too. Our defence is almost the worst I have ever seen it something other than injuries needs to change. Where did the manly defence that use to terrify the opposition go? We could hold out 10 sets on our line building so much pressure and then score and do it all again. Im at a loss but i also dont know how to fix it

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10