GAME DAY - Manly v Dogs [Round 7, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well good luck fellas, I like posting as the game progresses but the better half is away and my 3 daughters are ruling the roost at the moment.

Ill be watching a stream of the game but with about 1,000 players out I think we could be in for a shocker. I hope I am wrong but the way our halves are playing this could get very boring. Then again your halves have been ****e also.

Well good luck fellas, I like posting as the game progresses but the better half is away and my 3 daughters are ruling the roost at the moment.

Ill be watching a stream of the game but with about 1,000 players out I think we could be in for a shocker. I hope I am wrong but the way our halves are playing this could get very boring. Then again your halves have been ****e also.

Only $CE is playing $forme has had a heart murmur ,so it out, and has his eye on next weeks test where he will star for NZ, before returning to Manly where he will return to his current stupor .

Good luck to both teams, the one who makes the least mistakes will win.

Only $CE is playing $forme has had a heart murmur ,so it out, and has his eye on next weeks test where he will star for NZ, before returning to Manly where he will return to his current stupor .

Good luck to both teams, the one who makes the least mistakes will win.

If Foran plays well for NZ then there will be no doubt he's given up on us, so he'd have to be dropped to NSW Cup. Wouldn't that make a good headline. But with Mateo coming back by then we have a 5/8 replacement.

Josh morris and Browne out too

Well the crowd will be double with those on the bench

Stewart
TTurbo
B Moz
J Moz
Tafua
Lafai
Gutho
Foran
BJ
Starling
Mateo
Graham
Klemmer
Browne
JSL
JLJ

Does anyone know what radio station is covering the game? In brisbane and the games delayed and I cant find ****

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8