LiveBlog GAME DAY - Manly v Knights Round 9,2015 [1291569]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well what a pleasure to not only get a win, but to be able to post away with you champions!

No one here to talk footy with so it was awesome and my thanks to you all (and @Dan for the blog)

I mean I could get up at 3am.....but you guys aren't worth that much!!!:giggle::giggle:

Coolio - that'll do the for and against a bit of good. Another three like that and we'll be right.

For all those that have bagged DCE , he has won all 3 games this year....

Foran , has done " big fat zero "...

Thats why DCE looks like his going to the titans , He was shown that Foran is the number one , thats why he shopped around and probably gone....

I dont know any up & coming half back like DCE that is worthy to tie his shoe laces....

Ball players are a dieing breed , we had a real good one , and he continues to prove it !!!

Great win mighty EAGLES !!

Thanks @lsz for filling in the second half on the live blog. I had to do a few laps of the Block with Archie so going to watch the second half now.

Cheers all for joining in

Happy for the Team, first time we have won both halves :)

Killer's groin seems to be ok.
Worried about Hiku's leg :(

Leary, Mateo, Sao, Lui, Jake :clap:

Tommy's haphazard passing still a worry, but great defense :)

Now to cheer the Scumos on :confused:

Happy for the Team, first time we have won both halves :)

Killer's groin seems to be ok.
Worried about Hiku's leg :(

Leary, Mateo, Sao, Lui, Jake :clap:

Tommy's haphazard passing still a worry, but great defense :)

Now to cheer the Scumos on :confused:
wont be cheering just the scum to win by 30 will do :D

What a great performance from the whole team, I didn't realise Leary was such a meter eater. Really impressed with him today.
Imo the knight have one of the best if not the best back row in the comp with smith Scott and sims but our forwards really stood tall today

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8