GAME DAY - Manly v Rabbids [Round 22, 2015] - Toovey Farewell Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Huge game.

A win here would really get the attention of the teams above us. Watch the price shorten significantly if we get home.

I'm expecting snake won't play. When there's an injury cloud over him he usually ends up not playing

It would be great to have snake available but what other club has the current NZ No.1 as back up, argubly his best position? If it was Foz (currently), Jake, Killer or DCE then we are in trouble. Plus that moves Tom into the 17. If the forwards dominate tonight we win regardless of who is FB

That's a decent drift in betting, let's hope there isn't much to it, we need to be full strength to get the points tonight.

well we are no chance then as we will be missing Buhrer, Sao, Lui, T red, Gutherson and Burgess at a minimum

I'm seeking some advice fellow Manly loyalists.The last 2 games,Warriors and Broncos,I've woken up not very confident or excited about our chances of winning.Today I've woken up pumped and really confident we can win.Is that a bad omen and should I settle down and go back to being negative?

toss a coin, look up the alignment of planets in the reflection of your tea leaves - there you will find the answer

It would be great to have snake available but what other club has the current NZ No.1 as back up, argubly his best position? If it was Foz (currently), Jake, Killer or DCE then we are in trouble. Plus that moves Tom into the 17. If the forwards dominate tonight we win regardless of who is FB
I politely disagree.

We came up against a flat Broncos team and blew them off the park (which is why we didn't miss Snake as much), but I can't see the Bunnies rolling over that easily. If the game get's tight, we need Snake's ability to either sniff out a try, or chime in on our set plays to manufacture points against quality defence.

dont feel confident what's so ever about tonight

I so hope I am proved wrong but I think our late season charge ends tonight

I went from being supremely confident to very nervous today. I just hope we put in a good effort win or lose.

The vermins pack will over power us tonight giving the backs no opportunity like last week. We'll struggle for meters and field position. Vermin x 14 @:(
Just don't tell Manly that they can't beat the front runners - again :giggle:

Manly 34+
Snake hat trick to pass Beaver's try scoring record (no chicken feeding dance please)
Starlo's first 2015 try
Chez MOM
Foran's first 40/20

Go Big Manly!:clap:

Last edited:
What's the bet Steve Matai gets done for a shoulder charge tonight , the refs are in high alert after MR Greenberg and the NRL's statement.

Last edited:
I'm seeking some advice fellow Manly loyalists.The last 2 games,Warriors and Broncos,I've woken up not very confident or excited about our chances of winning.Today I've woken up pumped and really confident we can win.Is that a bad omen and should I settle down and go back to being negative?

Probably ;). Lets play it safe and go back to being negative.

It's simple, play like we have done The last two weeks we win, the Rabbids were only average last week.

Oh sure they have some big stars , but let's not forget the Donkeys were running first!!

Sorry @mickqld but Manly by 8

Don't feel confident - but that is usually a good thing. I thought we would get slammed last week.

Need an 80 minute performance tonight, Rabbids never give up.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4