GAME DAY - Manly v Rabbids [Round 22, 2015] - Toovey Farewell Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With Tom T not playing all i can figure is that Toov's must think Hiku might be the the better defensive option as Inglis like to run down that side of the field
So lets kick it and rip it Manly by 13

ABC may only work if you are nsw ( as local QLD would have the Broncos game)

To pick up abc coverage if you are in Brisbane try the grandstand website

And yes ABC and Andrew moore is better than thirsty morrow and the gang on 2GB to listen to.

Yep you can't get away from the bloody Donkeys up here , ABC, 4BC they all have it!!

Well, if Tom Turbo is playing Under 20s we should at least win one game tonight!

If we lose and Hiku plays like he's been playing the last month or so, I can just hear the screams of anguish, gnashing of teeth and vitriol that's gonna be unleashed on this site tonight.

Tom Turbo will be in the top 25 in 2016, and will get a heap of game time , as will Gutherson.
Mark I agree, I see no sense in putting in this young guy instead of either Hiku or Stewart who are international representatives now.
Tom T would end up on the wing and he isn't up to 100% first grade standard yet in defense there. His time will come, and soon!. I also don't want him to get injured with those Taylor Swift legs.
Alight, getting up and off to the game I go. Go Manly!.

Make sure you all follow Donny Singe's instruction. And if u do, and its 10,000 flags then it'll be MMWSE by 6.
They're gonna need all the support. Carn Manly fire up!. Snake, Skivvy playing , so the finish wont be the issue. It'll all depends on the first 20 mins and if we xan hold their forwards and the ref isn't a Manly hater.

Just about to head down to the game

Come on boys we can't got through a whole season being beaten twice both by dogs and Souths unbearable

Let's give it to them boys

Time for redemption from the SCG game last year ( Keary's treatment of Lyon and the semi final, one of the toughest games to be at live )

Manly by 8 but with no confidence at all

With Tom T not playing all i can figure is that Toov's must think Hiku might be the the better defensive option as Inglis like to run down that side of the field
So lets kick it and rip it Manly by 13
I won't be the last to say this and it isn't my first time either but dude the only reason tom t is not playing is because of 2nd tier cap - he can only play and will if there is an injury in the back line.

Massive appreciation if you can keep up the scores - & the Tommy T report - is he gunna crack 3-4 more meat pies tonight??

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6