GAME DAY - Manly v Rabbids [Round 22, 2015] - Toovey Farewell Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A very enjoyable game and was well worth the trip down to see them.It bought back a few memories being at that familiar ground again. Still making too many errors though by giving the ball back to the opposition especially after so much hard work.Our running was very determined and we played with a lot of heart and I was a proud manly fan standing there with a bunch of rabbits fans who were very quiet.Well worth the trip.
Hi Grassy, we saw you at the game talking to killer after the match. We are leaving Saturday night to make the drive back home and will see you Monday.

I haven't seen the first half yet as the pirate feed didn't work until just after half time (the price you pay for not paying a price, though I did catch the 2GB call in the first 40).....but if Willie gets charged and suspended for his shoulder charge on Burgess......especially after what Kane Evens got away with last week......then we know the NRL is a joke and that there is definitely a rule for some (i.e. Rorters) and a rule for others.

Just got home from the game (had a few afterwards). Thats one for the Hiku haters right there! I'm sure they'll be very silent on that front at least for a week. Also how many wins until tooves gets his job back? If we win the GF does Barrett not bother coming? I wouldn't if i was him.

Didn't see the souths team all night.
11863267_10153655669354750_4888195982290240128_n.jpg

Just got home from the game (had a few afterwards). Thats one for the Hiku haters right there! I'm sure they'll be very silent on that front at least for a week. Also how many wins until tooves gets his job back? If we win the GF does Barrett not bother coming? I wouldn't if i was him.
We don't hate Hiku we just hate when he plays ordinary Tonight he was great and made us proud

We don't hate Hiku we just hate when he plays ordinary Tonight he was great and made us proud
To be fair us so called haters are both trying to put the reverse mocka on him and also for me it was the pathetic wave defense he employed for last year's finals and the first half of this year which he thankfully has given the wave to

I think Taufua will be in in Walker's nightmares! I love watching players who have been terrorised by our left side defence purposely evade them when they get the ball! he is a centre who continuously ran through the ruck #gomanly

They went walkabout
Sorry Cherry P. I think this post crosses the line. I will always speak up against racism and am doing so here. Benefit of the doubt is that you were just after a quick laugh. But in Reconciliation Round and in the light of the Adam Goodes events of recent times, I just don't see how it's OK to diminish indigenous people.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8