LiveBlog GAME DAY - Manly v Rabbitohs Rd 16, 2015 [1295890]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Pablo

Bencher
We had enough ball in good field position tonight that we should have scored 20+ points.
The forwards are letting us down but they aren't the only ones.

JenEagle

Bencher
Hasson, Luke burgess, horo are complete rubbish.

Star looks injured.

Mateo, Symonds, Lui, Sao are average

Mason used to be good

Jake T is awesome

spantrav

Sorry all. Captain pessimist is back. Next time we get a penalty in the opposition 20m can we take the 2 for our for and against.

Apologise in advance and - vomit in mouth - go Broncos.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Well I am pleased with the effort, you cant fault that.
The Vermin were at full strength and we stood up to them for most of it.
Our halves were really disappointing, when we needed control there was none of it.
Matai and Tafua did fantastic and gave Souths right side defence many headaches.
If we play that way we can win more games this season.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Hasson, Luke burgess, horo are complete rubbish.

Star looks injured.

Mateo, Symonds, Lui, Sao are average

Mason used to be good

Jake T is awesome

Oh dam! I seriously just had to stop and think did Willie even play tonight? I don't recall seeing him at all. Was he playing?

eaglebuzz

Bencher
Hasson has no business on our bench. I defended him last week but this week he was hopeless tonight.

Tooves needs to go. This squad should not be getting these results.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16