LiveBlog GAME DAY - Manly v Rabbitohs Rd 16, 2015 [1295890]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Turbo Tom is still learning to play against fully developed adults. Up until this year he's only come up against other kids. Personally I'd cut him some slack. IIRC there was another Manly fullback who was once a skinny kid who wasn't the best in defence, but he worked on it and definitely came good. Went on to win some premierships and play rep footy, and he captained the club too.....tonight for example.

Aussie Battler

Reserve Grader
Souths defence won the game.
Agreed, but how many offside penalties were there ? At one stage (second half) the game momentarily stopped because the Souths line was so quick, they had almost crossed the advantage line before we picked the ball up from dummy half. What would have been the chances of Manly being awarded that try after half time ?
We were crap and the game definitely puts a big resounding no to tying up the cap with both halves. Reynolds off for 60 minutes and they still couldn't get the job done. No use blaming the forwards, enough field position to win 2 games.

Ben

Bencher
I don't care if he is playing out of position but Hasson has to go. That excuse is so old and I'm over it. Show some heart and get your body in front of the ball runner. If your not blessed with talent you need to show heart. He has neither.

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur
Symonds and Mateo are not average they are rubbish and it's an embarrassment that they are at our club.
Hey little fella these guys are ok. Were beaten by a better drilled team tonight who were stronger up the middle. We had every chance to win tonight

Fibro Eagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Too many errors when we didn't need them I don't like Blaming ref's but that 1st try after 1/2 time to souff's how checcin didn't make the call you throw it before the line it ends up over the line FFS that killed us and the try just after was well played and that was the difference 5 mins of utter rubbish from checcin and us
But in saying that we killed ourselves tonight whether you think the effort was good or not it's just not good enough. They lost there there key player we should have won

Lil_wayne

Reserve Grader
Haven't you got anything better to do with your Friday night? Pathetic little worm. Go top yourself.

**** off dribbler the warriors laughed when we signed mateo and bozo is already trying to off load him to the super league. The roosters shed no tears when symonds left these are facts. You like reserve graders masquerading as first graders obviously.

No replay of the offside kick try, protecting souths and the rainbow referee

Poor game from P-Rex

Hasson the necessary evil played a mediocre game but dollar for dollar shat on Foran from a great

TT needs another off season

Mason's loss was immeasurable

DCE was double marked up on all night

Were souths ever onside? ??

Snake was well marked as was Mateo, Horo made no impact and the adoptive Burgess was basic at best

Still they tried hard for no bickies,for some reason we are mentally fickle this year

EagleFromMay1967

Sky Punching : send them High as the Clouds
Thought Gifty played a tuff hard game. Nothing wrong with him. 1st game back ! On form like that Souffs will not release him. He was better than most of our forwards. However, its the change of club that has done him good - fresh outlook.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
With million dollar halves

I don't think anyone has ever accussed Foran of having a game based on finesse. DCE, not his best game by any stretch. Souths did their homework (not that it's any secret) and marked up tight on Snake knowing a lot of our play revolves around his input as second man. Some good signs tonight, but ultimately frustrating.

Ron E. Gibbs

First Grader
We were well in that game against a very good team. Effort was good, execution not so much. Too many errors (yes, Hasson, but also from the halves when we had them on the ropes), resilient defence from the Bunnies (even if they were pretty much continually offside and held our boys down for an age) and a Chechin special ("Should I call the forward pass? No, I'll send it upstairs. What's that? They can't rule on a forward pass? My bad. Well, live and learn…") and we lost. Like the rest of our season: could've been different but wasn't.

Beer buzzard

Only tipsy on gamedays
a drunk like me can see that manly don't line up defensively correctly with numbers on the right. The good teams see that too. It is not Tom turbos fault that he has three players running at him. He needs support and Hiku is not the answer.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 5 6 47 12
11 5 6 -88 12
11 5 5 30 11