LiveBlog GAME DAY - Manly v Rabbitohs Rd 16, 2015 [1295890]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Bloody Hasson! He drops the ball from the kick off to gift them their first try. Then misses the tackle on Burgess to get them down the field for their BS forward pass "try" in the corner.

Each week I see he's in the 17, I lose a little bit of respect for Toovey. Why the hell does he keep picking him?
Cant understand toovey"s selections and use of bench. I believe a new coach could be a good thing. The difference tonight was souths were coached better and play as a better structured unit especially in defense

I'm not sure what happened but we were a very different team in the second half, I thought. I was confident after the first half and thought we played very well, despite a high error count. But that second half was just abysmal.

Blame me, I didn't watch the first half ( don't ask why ) and flicked on the tele just before they ran out for the 2nd half.

a drunk like me can see that manly don't line up defensively correctly with numbers on the right. The good teams see that too. It is not Tom turbos fault that he has three players running at him. He needs support and Hiku is not the answer.
Just shows how much we miss Lyon...Hiku looks as lost as Tom T without Jamie. How long before he's back?

Just waiting for toovey to trot out the usual blame the ref that's all he's got at the moment. no new structures no new tactics he is clueless at the moment.

a drunk like me can see that manly don't line up defensively correctly with numbers on the right. The good teams see that too. It is not Tom turbos fault that he has three players running at him. He needs support and Hiku is not the answer.
Hiku also doesn't do him any favours in attack.

No replay of the offside kick try, protecting souths and the rainbow referee

Poor game from P-Rex

Hasson the necessary evil played a mediocre game but dollar for dollar shat on Foran from a great

TT needs another off season

Mason's loss was immeasurable

DCE was double marked up on all night

Were souths ever onside? ??

Snake was well marked as was Mateo, Horo made no impact and the adoptive Burgess was basic at best

Still they tried hard for no bickies,for some reason we are mentally fickle this year

Best call evaaaaaa Rainbow Referee now that just put a smile on my face after that loss
Thanks Cherry

I don't think anyone has ever accussed Foran of having a game based on finesse. DCE, not his best game by any stretch. Souths did their homework (not that it's any secret) and marked up tight on Snake knowing a lot of our play revolves around his input as second man. Some good signs tonight, but ultimately frustrating.
Yes Souffs had a game plan, a STRATEGY. WE just tried hard.

Enough is enough. We are simply pathetic.....can we maybe run some plays different to des. Our bench is tripe lost us game starling custard, hasson wow just wow, horo yeah ****. Souths where not that good.
It is simply depressing to see how crap we have become. Ballin no spark no running out of dummy half gives no shape to our plays.
Wake me up next season I am gone had enough.

why is it our team reminds me of a spoilt 2 year old. When the goings good (storm,tigers,knights) we look great and we play for the full 80 mins, as soon as we try some things and they dont work its like the boys dont have a plan B i dont know if its tbe team or the coach..or both but something needs to change!

For my money, Starling is nowhere near fit. He should be playing NSW Cup to get back into shape.

I defended Hasson last week. Not tonight as it was back to normal and I can't wait to see him go....right out the door.

Yes DCE and Foran had relatively poor games, but Souffs did mark them very close. They also marked Snake close. You've got to wonder just how fast their players are off of a standing start. In one high shot they were doing a Josh Reynolds - their centres were 5 metres offside before the ball had even cleared the ruck. But no penalty.

why is it our team reminds me of a spoilt 2 year old. When the goings good (storm,tigers,knights) we look great and we play for the full 80 mins, as soon as we try some things and they dont work its like the boys dont have a plan B i dont know if its tbe team or the coach..or both but something needs to change!
Can you explain to me what the plan A was tonight, let alone a plan B.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11